Product information: H-Tower Full Tower Aluminium Motorized Chassis - Titanium/Silver
The most extraordinary chassis breakthrough begins with the In Win H-Tower. In Win has engineered a transforming PC case which is sure to leave to leave everyone astonished! The In Win design team introduced a breakthrough in PC case engineering by creating a chassis with a completely mechanized function that transforms the structure of the chassis wirelessly. When it is closed, the spectacular tower-shaped exterior is composed with eight segmented aluminium metal panels. When the H-Tower is in motion, the side panels unfold outwards to reveal a spacious interior with the motherboard main plate rotating 90 degrees to showcase your hardware.
In Win has synched the H-Tower with a unique mobile device app that allows users to control the structure of the chassis wirelessly, and experience the novelty from the integrated functions, such as full RGB lighting with different effects. The equipped laser lights mark the safe operating area before opening the chassis. This notifies users of the potential obstacles while the side panels are unfolding. There is also an emergency stop button on the top of the chassis that halts the H-Tower’s motion immediately. The flashing red light signals the chassis is under the safety mode.
In Win's Research and Development team carefully examine the weight bearing structure, side panel motion, lifting platform, height level, and laser accuracy to ensure every H-Tower meets the highest standards of requirement and quality. Its unique limited edition numbers not only represent its rarity, but also ensure its exclusivity. he H-Tower 's impressive engineering matches its incredible style. The H-shaped brushed aluminium shows the extraordinary metallic and modern texture. In addition to titanium silver, the H-Tower also has an ASUS ROG certified black and red color edition. The unique Mayan pattern and app controlled LED breathing lights makes the H-Tower even more stunning and eye-catching.
The motorized side panel design and motherboard main plate rotates the structure 90 degrees to allow users to install their components with ease. The front I/O supports one reversible USB 3.1 Type-C for super-speed transmission.
Specification- Material: Aluminium, SECC
- Colour: Titanium/Silver
- Internal Drive Bay: 3.5” x 1, 2.5” x 4
- M/B Form Factor: E-ATX (12” x 13”), ATX, Micro-ATX
- Power Supply: ATX12V, PSII and EPS
- Power Supply Mounting Area: Length up to 230mm
- I/O Port: USB3.1 Type C (19-pin) Connector x 1, USB3.0 Type A Connector x 3, HD Audio
- I/O Expansion Slot: PCI-E Slot x 8
- Supports High-end Graphic Card (Length up to 340mm, Height up to 200mm)
- Thermal Solution: Supports 120mm Top Fan x 3, 360mm Radiator (Height up to 35mm), Supports at Least 200mm Height CPU Heatsink Based on Different Mounting Position
- Dimension (HxWxD): Closed: 617 x 322 x 502mm (24.3" x 12.7" x 19.8"), Open: 620 x 680 x 785mm (24.4" x 26.8" x 30.9")
- Net Weight: 23.03kg
- Gross Weight: 32.1kg