+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Winbot Design Case - Black/RedIn terms of form factor, the winbot of In Win is a full tower, but definitely not by design. Because in Win Winbot has come up with something very special: The case is a transparent ball made of high-quality acrylic glass. Available in three color variations, the futuristic-looking case fits a lot of conventional hardware onto an E-ATX motherboard . There is even space for a 360mm radiator for water cooling . The highlight of the strictly limited Winbot: It interacts with its owner via gesture control, opens and turns on command and even takes selfies.
The Winbot from InWin at a glance
- Big tower in futuristic spherical shape
- Transparent acrylic glass allows a 360 ° view inside
- Space for motherboards up to E-ATX format
- Maximum graphic card length of 340 mm
- Support for radiators up to 360 mm
- Built-in stereo camera with face recognition
- Rotation and housing opening via gesture control
- Limited edition with unique serial number
Big Winbot is watching you
A modder felt reminded of Pacman at first glance, another wants to make a Death Star out of Winbot: The spherical shape of the completely transparent Winbot is truly an eye-catcher that stimulates the imagination. The futuristic-looking acrylic glass ball can be opened up, but this does not have to be done manually. Because both the pneumatic hinge of the lid and the foot and turntable are motorized and can be moved by buttons or even by gesture control. There are corresponding switches on the back, and a stereo camera, which emblazoned on the front side of the centrally placed carrier.
For the mechanics and the camera to work at all, you first need to connect a small included power supply. Only then can the 70 cm high, 64.8 cm wide and 68.5 cm deep housing be opened by a switch in order to install almost any hardware in it.
The Winbot holds a lot of hardware
In the middle of the central pillar emblazoned with robust mainboard tray made of aluminum on the motherboards to the form factor E-ATX have space . The mainboard tray can be removed from the carrier for easy assembly. Up to eight PCIe expansion cards can be accommodated in the enclosure. Graphics cards can be up to 34 cm long, ATX power supplies up to 21 cm long. There are also slots for a total of four 3.5-inch or eight 2.5-inch drives on the carrier.
The mainboard tray support also supports three 120mm fans . In Win also provides a corresponding bracket ready. Alternatively, there is also a 360-mm radiator bracket. There is room for two more 120mm fans on the back, but they can be up to 50mm deep. Accordingly, there is not enough room for a radiator. There is room for 17 cm CPU fans .
At the bottom of the ball there is an I / O panel on the next to the new USB 3.1 Type-C plug , with the fumbling turning of the USB connector is unnecessary, two more USB 3.0 ports and the mandatory Audio jacks . In the bottom are still left and right each one LED stripinstalled. In this version, the bottom, the foot and the last of the two halves of the ball are in black. On the left and right two stripes in green color adorn the futuristic sphere and the outer edge of the foot.
- Dimensions: 700 x 685 x 648 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: acrylic glass, aluminum
- Weight: 22.46 kg
- Colour: Transparent, Black, Red (Stripes)
- Form factor: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX
- Fan: 3x 120 mm (on the support), 2x 120 mm (back)
- Drives: 4x 3.5 inches or 8x 2.5 inches
- Power adapter: standard ATX
- Expansion Slots: 8
- I / O Panel: 1x USB 3.1 Type C, 2x USB 3.0 Type A , 1x each Audio In / Out
- Maximum graphics card length: 340 mm
- Maximum height CPU fan: 170 mm
- Maximum network part length: 210 mm
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years