Product information: GeForce GTX 770 OC 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card **TITAN COOLER** (N770-3DDN-E5DS)The next generation GeForce GTX 770 is a high-performance graphics card designed from the ground up to deliver super-fast, smooth and quiet gaming. It features the most advanced technology innovations, engineering and features to deliver spectacular performance in today's most demanding games.
This Inno3D card is extremely special as it uses the incredible cooler found on NVIDIA's Titan, which looks absolutely amazing and is ideal for exhausting heat out of your case.
- TITAN COOLER!!
- Innovative new GeForce architecture, designed to deliver faster, more power-efficient performance
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game
- The power to turn on lightning-fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games, automatically, with NVIDIA FXAA
- The power of 3-way NVIDIA SLI® technology
- Ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability
- NVIDIA 3D Vision® Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single GPU (three gaming monitors plus one accessory display) - for the first time ever
- Supercharged NVIDIA PhysX® and NVIDIA 3D Vision® performance
- New 28nm process means cooler, quieter and far superior overclocking potential than previous generation graphics cards
- TITAN COOLER!!
- Core Clock: 1045MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1084MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 7010MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1536
- Shader Clock: 2220MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 230 watts at stock speed)
- 1x 8-Pin & 1x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Warranty: 2 Years