+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Printer M1 Closed 3D PrinterPurchased to order
The Inno3D Printer M1, Closed 3D Printer is an Closed bed unit capable of printing advanced models quickly and efficiently. The M1 3D Printer is a rugged design featuring a metal chassis with a completely open build area. This machine is a very high end item designed to be hard wearing and last for years to come.
The Inno3D Printer M1, Closed 3D Printer is fully enclosed with stable airflow channels to ensure optimum temperature control on your projects. This gives you the very highest print quality.
The M1 is the Industrial build quality unit designed for easy access with a colour touch screen LCD Display enabling you to print files within a few easy clicks. In addition to this the M1 has an SD Card slot which allows for easy changing of print files.
The M1 is easily calibrated using the in built platform which removes the requirement for thickness measurements. The print platform is made from hard wearing and durable Aluminium with temperature control to enhance the stability of your model.
The Inno3D Printer includes ultra fine layer resolution up to 0.1mm of intricacy for high precision printing.
the modular nozzle design means that changing the nossle of the printer is a quick task with plug and print function.
- Auto Braces Creation Technology (BCT)
- Print floating 3D objective with ease
- Auto Raft insertion
- Conveniently peel off the 3D Object from bed
- Auto bed level calibration
- Printing Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication
- Print Nozzles: Single Nozzle (0.4mm)
- Build Volume: 140mm (L) x 140mm(W) x 150mm (H)
- User Interface: Touch Screen LCD display
- Layer Resolution: 0.13mm - 0.3mm
- 3D Object Supports: Fully Automated, Easy to peel off
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA & ABS
- Filament Color Choices: Multiple colors PLA & ABS
- Free 3D Printer control software with STL to printer file format conversion
- Work with any 3D applications which can export STL file format
System Requirements & Connectivity:
- Processor: Intel® or AMD® with dual-core processor or above
- System Memory: (Windows 98 / XP) -4GB . (Windows 7 / 8) -8GB
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768
- Disk Space: At least 20GB free space for printer application
- OS Support: Microsoft® Windows® XP / 7 or Windows® 8 (32 bit / 64 bit)
- USB 2.0 port for Workstation connectivity - with USB device driver
- SD-Card interface for direct file printing - support up to 32GB SD-Card
Weight and Dimentions:
- Print unit weight (without cartridge): 11kg
- Print unit dimension: 49cm (width) x 43cm (depth) x 52cm (height)
- Gross Weight: 16.5kg
- Carton Dimension: 56cm (length) x 52cm (width) x 60cm (height)