+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
"INSANITY Gamer" Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz DDR3 Limited Edition Far Cry 3 Gaming PCIntroducing the "INSANITY" range of Limited Edition Far Cry 3 gaming systems. Designed and engineered for Far Cry 3 which is one of the most demanding game releases this year. Delivering stunning visuals and breath taking open plan gameplay. Intel Core i7 performance provides immense power and runs at 3.50GHz for sublime computing power. With 8GB of DDR3 memory you will have plenty of bandwidth available and will able to run even the most demanding of tasks. Ample storage is present with a large 1TB Hard Drive. To provide the graphical muscle, the awesome AMD Radeon HD 7850 1024MB delivers stunning DX11 graphics. You can maximise your performance by selecting a second graphics card for a mind shattering performance.
** FREE FARCRY 2 & FARCRY 3 GAMES **
Why You Should Buy This System
- Intel Core i7 Quad Core
- AMD Radeon HD 7850 1GB delivers excellent graphical performance
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- All systems with an Windows 7 selected ship out with a pre-installed 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012. Not compatible with Windows 8.
- Case: BitFenix Outlaw Case
- Power Supply: Corsair GS 600W PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz (Socket 1155) Quad Core CPU
- Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LX2 Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Intel Stock CPU Cooler
- RAM: TeamGroup Elite 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB SATA 6Gb/s 16MB Cache HDD
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 7850 1024MB (Crossfire Upgrade available)
- Sound: Onboard 7.1 Sound
- Optical Drive: OcUK DVD±RW Drive - OEM
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Is this System for You?
High performance gaming system designed to play the most demanding games.
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.
* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.
*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
*Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.