"335 Series 20nm 240GB 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Hard Drive - Retail (SSDSC2CT240A4K5)"Get Fast. Play Fierce.
Faster game and application loads, less lag, smoother visuals.
Stay ahead of the competition when you level up to 6.0 gigabits per second (Gb/s) performance
New Level of Performance
- Capacity: 240GB
- Controller: SandForce SF-2281
- NAND Flash: Multi-Level Cell (MLC) 20nm
- Interface: SATA-III / 6Gbps (Backwards compatible with SATA-II / 3Gbps)
- TRIM Support (Requires Windows 7)
- Sequential Read 500 MB/s
- Sequential Write 450 MB/s
- Random Read (8GB Span) 42000 IOPS
- Random Write (8GB Span) 52000 IOPS
- Power - Active 350 mW
- Power - Idle 275 mW
- Operating Temperature Range 0°C - 70°C
- Weight Up to 80 grams
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) 1,200,000 hours
- Warranty Period 3 yrs
More links for "335 Series 20nm 240GB 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Hard Drive - Retail (SSDSC2CT240A4K5)"
Intel are at the forefront of computing technology, expanding its knowledge and pushing for breakthroughs every day. Intel are industry leaders in many technology sectors but they are most well known for their Core, Xeon, and Atom processors for desktops, servers and laptops respectively. If you take a look inside any high-end system, chances are that it's using an Intel processor.