+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
512GB 545s SSD 2.5" SATA 6Gbps TLC 3D NAND Solid State Drive (SSDSC2KW512G8X1)Intel Solid State Drive 545s: Reliable Storage You Can Trust
Excellent value and performance make the Intel SSD 545s the right choice for new PCs or hard disk drive replacements.
Get reliable storage you can trust with the new Intel SSD 545s, delivering uncompromising value and performance. With performance noticeably faster than a hard disk drive (HDD), you'll get quicker boot and faster application load times. The 256GB, 2.5-inch form factor easily plugs into your new or existing computing system.
Boost PC Performance
Replace your HDD with an Intel SSD 545s and accelerate your computer performance immediately. With faster performance than an HDD, you'll see quicker boot-ups, more responsive applications, and quicker file transfers for less waiting and more doing.
Compared to a typical HDD, the SSD 545s minimizes the drain on your battery to reduce idle power consumption. When coupled with an Intel Core-based platform, the SSD 545s delivers further improvements in power consumption through the advanced power mode settings.
Intel is a leader in quality and reliability. Every Intel SSD is subject to rigorous testing standards above and beyond the standard quality requirements. The SSD 545s supports AES 256-bit self-encryption to protect your data. Plus, Intel SSDs are backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
Easy Upgrade or Install
The standard 2.5-inch form factor fits easily into most PCs. With our Intel Data Migration Software, copying data from your old drive to a new SSD is simple.
Industry Leading Innovation
The SSD 545s features 64-layer Intel 3D NAND technology, enabling higher capacities. The drive is a cost-effective and reliable replacement for traditional HDDs.
• Large 256GB Solid State Drive with fast read & write speeds.
• 2.5” Form-Factor with SATA3 Interface ensures compatibility with a wide range of systems.
• Features the latest Intel 3D TLC NAND for high reliability & performance.
• Low power drain extends battery life on laptops & is more economical on desktop PCs.
• Supports AES 256-bit self-encryption to keep your data secure.
• Intel Data Migration Software helps keep upgrading to the 545s SSD from a hard drive easy.