+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Core 2 Quad Q9300 LGA775 'Yorkfield' 2.50GHz 6MB-cache (1333FSB) Processor - OEMThey're here! The CPU that everyone has been waiting for has finally arrived and it doesn't intend to disappoint! Using the new improved 45nm-process technology and various core improvements (inc SSE4) over the previous 'Kentsfield' model this new 'Yorkfield' technology is the absolute market-leader in performance and annhialates the competition and benchmarks alike. Want the best? The new Q9000-series from Intel is undeniably it.
- Intel Wide Dynamic Execution - Enabling delivery of more instructions per clock cycle to improve execution time and energy efficiency
- Intel Intelligent Power Capability - Designed to deliver more energy-efficient performance
- Intel Smart Memory Access - Improving system performance by optimizing the use of the available data bandwidth
- Intel Advanced Smart Cache - Providing a higher-performance, more efficient cache subsystem. Optimized for multi-core and dual-core processors
- Intel Advanced Digital Media Boost - Accelerating a broad range of applications, including video, speech and image, photo processing, encryption, financial, engineering and scientific applications. Now improved even further on 45nm versions with Intel HD Boost utilizing new SSE4 instructions for even better multimedia performance
- Quad Core Technology
- 45nm-process Technology with various Core technology improvements
- 2.50GHz clock speed (7.5x Multiplier)
- 6MB L2 Cache
- Intel Speedstep Technology
- EM64T 64-Bit Technology
- Execute Disable Bit
- Cooler running technology, less heat and less noise!