+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Core i3-2100 3.10GHz (Sandybridge) Socket LGA1155 Processor - RetailIntel's new Sandybridge based CPU's is a complete new refresh that requires new socket LGA1155 mainboards. This new platform uses less power and has vastly superior integrated graphics. The HD2000 graphics is capable of all multimedia task featuring DirectX 10.1 runtime making them ideal for gamers too. The K series edition processors are unlocked on the multiplier allowing overclocking and also feature HD3000 onboard graphics which feature twice the horsepower of the HD2000 making them ideal for gamers and have support for 3D Gaming.
- Not compatible with Socket LGA1156 Mainboards!!
- Lithography Process: 32 nm
- Cores: 2
- Threads: 4
- Frequency: 3.10 GHz
- Integrated HD 2000 Graphics
- Integrated Graphics Frequency: 850MHz
- Cache: 3 MB shared L3
- Memory Controller: Dual channel DDR3 800/1066/1333/1600 MHz
- TDP: 65W
- Socket: LGA1155
- Compatible with Socket 1156 heatsinks
- 3yr Warranty