Product information: Core i3-7350K 4.20GHz (Kaby Lake) Socket LGA1151 Processor - OEMIntel Kaby Lake is Skylake perfected with improved performance clock for clock. With IRIS HD Graphics integration - Kabylake is your perfect media partner. Whether you are browisng the internet, watching a 4K movie or simply listening to music, Kabylake does it without missing a beat. All of the Intel 7th Generation series processors are designed to be low power and high performance - suitible for all application in the home or office.
Intel's 7th generation processors use the S1151 socket and are compatible with both Intel Z100 and Z200 Series chipset motherboards such as Z170 and Z270.
- Increased Core Performance
- Media and Display Enhancements: 4096x2304@60Hz w/ one cable
- Premium UHD/4K Content
- Support for Intel® Optane™ Technology
- Support for Thunderbolt™ 3
- Intel® Ready Mode Technology
- Supported by new Intel Z270 series chipset and previous Z170 series chipset
- Latest Dual Channel DDR4 support upto 2133MHz+
- High performance HD graphics
- Lithography Process: 14 nm
- Cores: 2
- Threads: 4
- Frequency: 4.2 GHz
- TDP: 60W
- Integrated Iris (HD 630) Graphics with 350MHz base clock and upto 1100MHz max GPU clock
- Cache: 4MB shared L3
- Memory Controller: Dual channel DDR4-2133/2400, DDR3L-1333/1600 @ 1.35V
- Socket: LGA1151
- Memory compatibility: All DDR4 is compatible (Check your motherboards manual)
- 1yr Warranty
Please Note: If using in conjunction with a z170 Motherboard - The Motherboard will require a BIOS update prior to unlocking compatibility with KabyLake.