"Core i5-3550 3.30GHz (Ivybridge) Socket LGA1155 Processor (77W) - Retail"Intel's new IvyBridge based CPU's is a refresh that requires socket LGA1155 mainboards based on Intel Z77 Chipset. This new platform uses less power and has vastly superior integrated graphics. The HD2500 graphics is capable of all multimedia task featuring DirectX 11 runtime making them ideal for gamers too.
- Lithography Process: 22 nm
- Cores: 4
- Threads: 4
- Frequency: 3.30 GHz (Turbo Mode 3.70GHz)
- Integrated HD 2500 Graphics
- Integrated Graphics Frequency: 650MHz (1150MHz Turbo)
- Cache: 6 MB shared L3
- Memory Controller: Dual channel DDR3 1333/1600/1600+ MHz
- TDP: 77W
- Socket: LGA1155
- Compatible with Socket 1156 heatsinks
- 3yr Warranty
More links for "Core i5-3550 3.30GHz (Ivybridge) Socket LGA1155 Processor (77W) - Retail"
Intel are at the forefront of computing technology, expanding its knowledge and pushing for breakthroughs every day. Intel are industry leaders in many technology sectors but they are most well known for their Core, Xeon, and Atom processors for desktops, servers and laptops respectively. If you take a look inside any high-end system, chances are that it's using an Intel processor.