+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Core i5-6400 2.70GHz (Skylake) Socket LGA1151 Processor - RetailThe Intel® Core™ i5 6400 boasts a 2.7 GHz base frequency and 3.3 GHz turbo frequency, the processor is also built on a 14 nm process, with a 65 W maximum TDP. The chip is a Quad-Core design with 4 threads. Integrated into the processor is Intel® HD Graphics 530 which delivers mainstream-level graphics with discrete-level performance and has full support for DirectX 12 API. Previous generation Intel processors such as the Core i7 4790K processor used DDR3 memory, typically running at 1600 or 2133MHz. The Core i5 6400 has an enhanced memory controller that supports DDR4 memory, giving you a very healthy performance boost over DDR3.
Intel® Core™ i5 is a brand name applies to several families of desktop and laptops, The Core™ i5 brand targets the more mainstream markets for both desktop and laptop computers, and is distinguished from the entry-level Core™ i3 and the business and high-end consumer Core™ i7.
Intel® HD Graphics 530 can easily deliver an amazing visual experience in resolutions all the way up to Ultra HD 4K, so you can make the most of 4K displays. The Intel® Core™ i5 6400 also has support for the latest graphics APIs such as DirectX 12, this means that you will be able to run mainstream games and apps up to 2x better graphics than previous generation processors. Intel® on-board graphics processor is up to 28% faster than previous generation GPUs.
- Updated packaging materials
- Supported by new Intel Z170/H170 series chipset
- Latest Dual Channel DDR4 support upto 4000MHz+
- High performance HD graphics
- Lithography Process: 14 nm
- Cores: 4
- Threads: 4
- Frequency: 2.70 GHz (Turbo Mode 3.30GHz)
- Integrated Iris (HD 530) Graphics with 350MHz base clock and upto 950MHz max GPU speed
- Cache: 6MB shared L3
- Memory Controller: Dual channel DDR3/DDR4 1600/1866/2133/2400/2666/3000/3200/3400/3600+ MHz
- Socket: LGA1151
- Memory compatibility: All DDR3L 1600MHz and DDR4 is compatible (Check your motherboards manual)
- 3yr Warranty