+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz (Kaby Lake) Socket LGA1151 Processor - OEM
Intel Kaby Lake is Skylake perfected with improved performance clock for clock and vastly superior overclocking ability on K series processors. Intel's 7th generation processors use the S1151 socket and are compatible with Intel Z100 and Z200 Series chipset motherboards such as Z170 and Z270.
In our own testing here at OcUK HQ in our technical labs our very own 8 Pack has being overclocking these processors as high as 5.2GHz on good air cooling and AIO setups, moving to a full blown water cooling loop helps further lower temperatures and improve stability when pushing beyond 5GHz. On more serious hardcore cooling by professionals and overclocking champions such as Overclockers UK very own 8 Pack as high as 7GHz has being seen. Of course overclocking is not guaranteed but we do have some 8 Pack and 8 Pack approved bundles and systems where you can order with CPU overclocks guaranteed as high a 5.2GHz for a premium.
- Increased Core Performance
- Enhanced Full Range BCLK Overclocking
- Media and Display Enhancements: 5120x2880@30Hz w/ one cable; 5120x2880@60Hz w/ two cables
- HEVC 10-bit(HW) Decode/Encode
- VP9 10-bit(HW) Decode
- Premium UHD/4K Content
- Support for Intel® Optane™ Technology
- Support for Thunderbolt™ 3
- Intel® Ready Mode Technology
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Supported by new Intel Z270 series chipset and previous Z170 series chipset
- Latest Dual Channel DDR4 support upto 5000MHz+
- High performance HD graphics
- Lithography Process: 14 nm
- Cores: 4
- Threads: 8
- Frequency: 4.20 GHz (Turbo Mode 4.50GHz)
- Integrated Iris (HD 630) Graphics with 350MHz base clock and upto 1150MHz max GPU clock
- Cache: 8MB shared L3
- Memory Controller: Dual channel DDR4 2133/2400/2666/3000/3200/3600/4000/4200/4400/4600/5000+ MHz
- Socket: LGA1151
- Memory compatibility: All DDR4 is compatible (Check your motherboards manual)
- 1yr Warranty
Please Note: If using in conjunction with a z170 Motherboard - The Motherboard will require a BIOS update prior to unlocking compatibility with KabyLake.
More links for "Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz (Kaby Lake) Socket LGA1151 Processor - OEM"
This article is used in:
Awards & Media Coverage
"Since the release of the 2nd Generation of Intel Core Processors they have been dominating the market with a combination of affordability and performance. Whether you have gone down the i5 route with models such as the 2500K or 6600K, or have been sticking to the Core i7 hyperthreading models such as the i7-2600K or i7-4790K, it is fair to say that you'll have been pleased with your purchase."Award