Intel Core i7-7700K 5.0GHz (Kaby Lake) Socket LGA1151 Pre-Binned Processor - OEM
- Pre-binned 5.0GHz capable
- Quad Core with Hyperthreading Technology
- 14nm Process
- 8MB L3 Cache
- Dual Channel DDR4 Controller
- Integrated Iris DX12 Graphics
- 1 Year Warranty
Out of stock
Product information: Intel Core i7-7700K 5.0GHz (Kaby Lake) Socket LGA1151 Pre-Binned Processor - OEMHere we have a pre-binned, fully stress tested by our own 8 Pack re-knowned world champion overclocker who has pre-binned over 500 processors for our own system integration purposes. We have decided to make some of these CPU's available for purchase at a premium. They are de-lidded with the Intel TIM removed and liquid metal put in place to help reducing running temperatures by as much as 30 degrees celsius.
The CPU has then under-gone severe stress testing to ensure its stability at 5.0GHz (guaranteed) in all none AVX games and applications, this is the absolute minimum guaranteed speed, most of our customers using the recommended hardware with these processors will no doubt see even higher though we only guarantee this CPU to run at 5.0GHz with a full one year warranty by OcUK.
- Guaranteed 5.0GHz core overclock in all none AVX applications. No games use AVX neither do 90% of professional applications
- CPUs delidded by OcUK professionals with Liquid Metal replacing original Intel TIM for 15c-30c cooler running temperatures
- Full 1 year warranty with OCUK, same as regular OEM CPU
- Free Thermal Grizzly 1g TIM so as to get the best contact with heat sink used.
Settings for 5.0GHz:
- Vcore 1.32-1.39v load typically 1.35v needed at most.
- VCCSA 1.05 for 3200mhz mems Upto 1.25 for DDR4000mhz +
- VCCIO 1.0 for 3200mhz mems. upto 1.25 For DDR4000mhz +
- Components used for binning (your cooling, mainboard and PSU need to be of similar quality:
- Asetek 240 AIO cooler
- 3200mhz 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair memory
- Nvidia GTX 1080
- Asus Strix and ROG motherboards and Gigabyte Gaming 7.
- 1200W Quality Gold PSU (Any 750W+ Gold PSU should be fine)
CPU 48hr Stress tests used:
- Real Bench
- None AVX Prime 95
- XTU with 3D running
Recommended hardware to get the best from the CPU:
- Motherboard in ASUS Strix, ROG range or Gigabyte Aorus.
- AIO cooler with 240mm Rad or higher, lesser cooling may work fine but is not guaranteed to.
- Quality Gold rated or above PSU providing enough quality power for the entire system.
- Waterloops may see higher stable overclocks