+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Core i9-9900KS 4.0GHz (Coffee Lake) Socket LGA1151 Processor - Retail (1yr Warranty)Based on the robust Intel® Core™ i9-9900K architecture, the Intel® Core™ i9-9900KS is a special edition, halo processor featuring even more performance: up to 5.0Ghz turbo frequency on all 8 cores, right out of the box; 16 threads; 127W; 40 platform PCIe lanes.1
Compatible with existing Intel® Z390 chipset based motherboards, the Intel® Core™ i9-9900KS integrates into a broad selection of motherboards available today. To get the best performance, Intel® recommends updating the system BIOS to the latest version provided by the manufacturer to ensure the latest power optimizations.
An Intel® Z390 chipset-based motherboard is required to optimize some of the features of the Intel® Core™ i9-9900KS processor:
- Up to 5.0Ghz turbo frequency on all 8 cores, right out of the box
- Enables full overclocking2 control
- Support for Intel® Optane™ memory to provide a more responsive system experience
- Integrated USB 3.1 Gen 2
- Integrated Intel® Wireless-AC with support for Gigabit Wi-Fi speed3
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0: Dynamically increases the processor frequency up to 5.0GHz when applications demand more performance. Speed when you need it, energy efficiency when you don't.
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology: Allows each processor core to work on two tasks at the same time for up to 16 total independent tasks (threads) providing parallel processing capability for better multi-tasking with threaded applications.
- Intel® Smart Cache: 16MB of shared cache allows faster access to your data by enabling dynamic and efficient allocation of the cache to match the needs of each core, which can help significantly reduce latency to frequently used data and improving performance.
- CPU Overclocking Enabled (with Intel® Z390 chipsets)2,4: Fully unlocked core multiplier, base clock, and memory ratios as well as options to modify power settings and per core overclocking enable ultimate flexibility for overclocking.
- Graphics Overclocking Enabled (with Intel® Z390 chipsets)5: Unlocked graphics multiplier allows for overclocking to boost the graphics clock speed.
- Integrated Memory Controller: Supports 2 channels of DDR4-2666 memory with 2 DIMMs per channel. Support for memory based on the Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (Intel® XMP) specification.4
- PCI Express* 3.0 Interface: Supports up to 8 GT/s for fast access to peripheral devices and networking with up to 16 lanes configurable as 1x16, 2x8, or 1x8 and 2x4 depending on the motherboard design.
- Chipset/Motherboard Compatibility: Compatible with all Intel® 300 Series chipsets with the latest BIOS and drivers.
- Intel® UHD Graphics 6305: Integrated 3D performance with support for Microsoft DirectX* 12 and Ultra HD 4K resolution display for immersive mainstream gaming. For Microsoft DirectX* 12 testing, the performance-tuned Intel graphics driver is expected to be available for download on Intel Download Center by the 9th generation Intel® Core™ processor family product introduction. The Intel® UHD Graphics 630 dynamic graphics frequency ranges up to 1200MHz.
- Vibrant Media: Enhanced, built-in visual features deliver a seamless visual PC experience for rich Ultra HD 4K entertainment and HD gaming.
- Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology: Media processing for incredibly fast conversion of video files for portable media players or online sharing including support for HEVC 10-bit (H.265) encode/decode to playback premium 4K Ultra HD content from selected service providers.
- Warranty: 1yr