Product information: D5400XS "Skulltrail" 5400 eATX (Socket 771) PCI-Express FBDIMM DDR2 MotherboardThe ground-breaking Intel® Dual Socket Extreme Desktop Platform is the first dual socket desktop board from Intel, the world leader in silicon innovation. With dual CPU capability that provides up to 8 core processing, the Intel® Desktop Board D5400XS delivers unmatched performance for advanced digital media creation and editing.
The platform also delivers heart-pounding performance for multi-core enabled game titles, particularly in a multi-tasking environment where simultaneous applications need maximum processing power.
- Extended ATX (eATX) (12.00 inches by 13 inches [304.80 millimeters by 330.2 millimeters])
- Support for 45nm Intel® Core™2 Extreme processors in an LGA771 socket with a 1600 MHz system bus
- Support for both 45nm & 65nm Intel® Xeon® processors in an LGA771 socket with a 1600, 1333, or 1066 MHz system bus
- Four Fully Buffered DIMM (FBDIMM) DDR2 Module sockets Support for FBDIMM DDR2 800MHz, 667 MHz, DIMMs
- Support for ECC and non-ECC memory
- Intel® 5400 Express Chipset
- Intel® High Definition Audio 8-channel (7.1) Dolby Home Theater
- Nvidia SLI* and ATI CrossFire* multi-GPU platform support Nvidia SLI and ATI CrossFire technology enables two graphics cards to work together for ultimate 3D gaming performance and visual quality
- Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbits/sec) LAN subsystem
- 10 USB 2.0 ports (6 external ports, 2 internal headers)
- Six Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s ports, including 2 eSATA port with RAID support supplied by a Marvell* controller
- Two IEEE-1394a ports (1 external port, 1 internal header)
- One Parallel ATA IDE interface with UDMA 33, ATA-66/100 support (2 devices supported)
- Four primary PCI Express* 1.1 x16 (electrical x16) bus add-in card connector