+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
"Intel Extreme Masters Z77" Intel Core i7 3770K 3.50GHz @ 4.40GHz DDR3 OC BundleDesigned specifically inline with Intel Extreme Masters requirements, the OcUK Intel Extreme Masters range of overclocked bundles are built and tested to the highest of standards. Utilising the most robust and reliable hardware available we can acheive solid, dependable overclocks that far surpass our competition. In partnership with Patriot we can deliver the most diverse and exciting range of memory that allows our OC bundles to be like no other. Finished off with the excellent Prolimatech Armagedden CPU cooler, you can be guarenteed a cool and stable machine.
Why You Should Buy This Bundle?
- A fast and furious 4.40GHz overclock profile provides outstanding processing performance
- Prebuilt, overclocked and configured. Just "plug and play"
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- Quad Core overclocked CPU
- 8GB of Dual Channel DDR3 memory delivers unsurpassed bandwidth
- USB3, SATA 6GB/s and Intel Ethernet for next gen computing
- CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K 3.50GHz @ 4.40GHz Ivybridge CPU
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- RAM: Patriot Intel Extreme Masters 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-1700C11 2133MHz Dual Channel
- Cooler: NZXT Havik 120 CPU Cooler
- Artic Silver 5 Thermal Compound
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Note - Please note that adding in additional memory to the spare slots will require new BIOS settings and the maximum clock speed attainable may be significantly reduced. OcUK recommend a quality brand PSU for use with all our bundles such as the Corsair TX & HX range. Updating the BIOS on the overclocked bundle range will void the warranty on the overclock. If you update the BIOS we will no longer be able to provide support for configuring and maintaining the CPU overclock.
*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.