+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Optane Memory 32GB M.2 Module - Hard Drive Boost Cache (MEMPEK1W032GAXT)Intel Optane Memory is a revolutionary new memory technology that affordably accelerates your system, delivering high speed and responsiveness without compromising system storage capacity. When combined with a large storage drive, the Intel Optane memory M.2 module accelerates computer performance, while maintaining capacity.
You’ll be amazed at how fast applications launch or new games install. Together, Intel Optane memory and a 7th Gen Intel Core i-series processor deliver a snappy PC experience with short boot times, fast application launches, extraordinary gaming experience, and responsive browsing.
Wake your computer instantly, search and find files in a flash, and save large files quickly.
Optimize your computer responsiveness, a computer with a 7th Gen Intel Core processor coupled with Intel Optane memory delivers amazing desktop responsiveness.
After 25 years, a revolutionary new class of memory affordably accelerates systems making computer experiences fast and smooth.
Affordable performance with HDD capacity
combine Intel® Optane™ memory with an HDD to affordably get SSD performance while maintaining HDD capacity.
With a 7th Gen Intel Core processor and Intel Optane memory, your PC will deliver snappy responsiveness and high-speed performance even for your most demanding applications.
Delivered by Intel, one of the industry's most trusted technology innovators, this new class of non-volatile memory is backed by over 30 years of memory expertise and global leadership in technology innovation and processor manufacturing.
Intelligent system acceleration
Quickly access key files. Intelligent software automatically learns your computing behaviors to accelerate frequent tasks.
- Capacity: 32GB
- Edition: Optane Memory
- Form Factor: M.2 (2280)
- Height: 1.5 mm
- Interface: PCIe 3.0 (x2)
- Host Controller Interface: NVMe 1.1
- Flash Memory Type: 3D XPoint Memory Media
- Max. Read: 1350 MB/s
- Max. Write: 290 MB/s
- Max. Random Read 4K: 240,000 IOPS
- Max. Random Write 4K: 65,000 IOPS
- Latency: 9µs Read / 30 µs Write
- Power Consumption (active): 3.5W
- Max. Endurance Rating: 182.5 TBW
- MTBF: 1,600,000 hours
- Max. Operating Vibration: 2.17 Grms (5-800 Hz) Max
- Max. Non-operating Vibration: 3.13 Grms (5-800 Hz) Max
- Max. Operating Shock: 1500 G / 0.5 ms
- Max. Non-operating Shock: 1500 G / 0.5 ms
- Connectivity: 1 x M.2 (PCIe) [B/M Key]
- OS Support: Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Special Features: End-to-End Data Protection, Intel Rapid Start Technology Support, Intel Rapid Storage Technology 15.5, Temperature Monitoring and Logging