"Pentium 4 805 Dual Core "LGA775 Smithfield" 2.66GHz (533FSB) - Retail"The Power of Dual-Core Delivers Exceptional Benefits to Your Platform. Intel dual-core processors have two complete execution cores in one processor package running at the same frequency. Both cores share the same packaging and the same interface with the chipset memory. However, they operate as distinct execution cores. Dual-core processing is one way of delivering performance while balancing power requirements.
!!<>!!The Pentium 4 805 gives you Dual Core processing at Single Core prices. An absolute bargain, BUY NOW! !!<>!!
- Great overclocking potential (Reports of upto 4Ghz on air)
- Dual Core
- Level 1 Cache (Two 16KB Data Caches and Two 12KB Micro-op Execution Trace Caches)
- 2MB L2 Cache (1MB per core)
- Intel® Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel® EM64T)2
- Execute Disable Bit3
- Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (SSE3)
- 90nm Process Technology
- 533MHz front side bus speed
- Only compatible with Intel based 945/955/975 series mainboards
More links for "Pentium 4 805 Dual Core "LGA775 Smithfield" 2.66GHz (533FSB) - Retail"
Intel are at the forefront of computing technology, expanding its knowledge and pushing for breakthroughs every day. Intel are industry leaders in many technology sectors but they are most well known for their Core, Xeon, and Atom processors for desktops, servers and laptops respectively. If you take a look inside any high-end system, chances are that it's using an Intel processor.