+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Kensington MicroSaver® Laptop Lock - Keyed DifferentThe MicroSaver® lock head features the patented T-bar locking mechanism. The T-bar provides a tight fit with the Kensington Security Slot. A rubber bumper ensures a snug fit between the lock and the security slot and protects your hardware. A further deterrent is the tamper evident feature. When a Kensington MicroSaver® lock is tampered with, it locks itself down and can even trap foreign keys.
All Kensington locks are built to exacting engineering standards. This lock is rated as Safe Pro, a rating awarded to Kensington Security Locks that are tested under stringent test conditions by third party testing agencies for their ability to withstand attacks.
We provide two keys with each standard lock. Each key is stamped with a unique code. Register your code online and we’ll be able to send you a replacement key.
Our business is protecting yours
Kensington locks are made with high-carbon steel cables and tested under rigorous real-world conditions to resist lock-picking, corrosion, tampering and extreme environments. Our locks set the industry standards, and continue to exceed them.
- Hidden Pin™ technology ensures tubular locks cannot be picked offering the highest level of security
- Tamper Evident™ technology alerts you that someone has tried to steal your device
- Anti-Shear™ technology protects against intrusion by force
- Multi-stranded 1800mm long, 5.3mm thick high-carbon aircraft-grade steel cable with carbon tempered steel core
- Built-in defense system guards against lock tampering
- Two keys supplied
- Custom keyed options available