+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GeForce GTX 1070 EX OC Sniper RGB 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics CardGet stuck into silky smooth Virtual Reality paired with your HTC Vive or Occulus Rift VR headset and experience ultimate immersion with the VR Ready GeForce GTX 10 Series, offering over twice the amount of relative performance of the GTX 900 Series in virtual reality games. Using NVIDIA's latest GPU technologies such as NVIDIA Ansel, NVIDIA GameStream Technology, and the blisteringly fast Vulkan API paired with DirectX 12, you've never had so much performance at your disposal. If you haven't already upgraded your gaming PC system, now is the time to do so. The KFA2 GeForce GTX 1070 EX OC will devour all of the upcoming and latest PC games such as Prey, Mass Effect Andromeda, and Skyrim: Special Edition with little effort. Pascal architecture also boasts incredible power efficiency, keeping your gaming system cooler much quieter during longer gaming sessions.
NVIDIA’s flagship GeForce® GTX 1070 is one of the most advanced gaming GPUs ever created, powered by the high-performance, energy-efficient new NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture. Pascal enables truly game-changing performance with captivating sights and sounds, as well as next-generation VR performance that offers the lowest latency and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets.
NVIDIA Ansel Technology exclusive to 10 series allows you to grab a screenshot in supporting games such as The Divsion and upcoming Unreal Tournament from any 360 degree position, ability to increase resolution, use cool filters so that you can screenshot those perfect headshots and view them in a full 360 degrees.
NVIDIA VR AUDIO Works Technology exclusive to 10 series is interative audio so realistic path traced audio meaning sound bounces off objects just like it would in the real world further improving the gaming experience on the audio side.
NVIDIA GeForce 10 series is based on 16nm finfet architecture resulting in just 150W TDP power consumption for a graphics card that can outperform Titan X in many situations whilst being upto three times more efficient. Overclocking headroom is also exceptional with around 1.8GHz core overclocks being possible (not guaranteed) resulting in 20% and higher overclock potential.
NVIDIA Simultaneous Multi-Projection Technology renders multi screens in one path mean performance in Virtual Reality titles on VR headsets such as HTC Vive and Oculus Rift results in double the performance of Titan X making 10 series the King of Virtual Reality and whilst being upto three times more efficient at the same time.
- 10 Power Phase: Helps improve OC ability
- GPU: GeForce® GTX 1070
- CUDA cores: 1920
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5
- Memory Bus: 256-bit
- Engine Clock Base: 1594 MHz
- Boost: 1784 MHz
- Memory Clock: 8000 MHz
- PCI Express 3.0
- Display Outputs: 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DL-DVI
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Multi Display Capability Quad Display
- Recommended Power Supply 500W
- Power Consumption TBD W
- Power Input 1x 8-pin & 1x 6-pin
- DirectX 12 API feature level 12_1
- OpenGL 4.5
- Slot Size Dual Slot
- SLI Yes
- Supported OS Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Card Dimensions: 282mm x 128mm
- Remarks: Due to the extra thickness of the RGB back plate, the graphics card might not be compatible with some of the motherboard’s 1st PCI-E slot. To ensure compatibility, make sure the space between the edge of the PCI-E slot and RAM slot (or I/O armor heatsink) in your motherboard is no less than 4mm.
- Full Specification: http://www.galax.com/en/graphics-card/sniper-edition/galax-geforcer-gtx-1070-exoc-sniper-black.html
- Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agMzcsLKcrs
- Warranty: 2yr