"GeForce GTX 680 LTD OC V4 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card **ALL WHITE** with FREE GPU Ke"The KFA2 GTX 680 OC LTD is based on a white PCB with two 8 pin PCI-E power connectors for a maximum TDP of 300W for immense overclocking. Further, it is cooled with three 90mm fans and five heatpipes leading to an aluminum fin array. The card will come equipped with dual BIOS support and overclocking software. With higher power TDP, better cooling and far superior power phase along with a custom GX31 processor for software voltage control this will be one if not the best clocking GTX 680 on the market.
The GeForce® GTX 680 delivers more than just state-of-the-art features and technology. It gives you truly game-changing performance that taps into the powerful next-generation GeForce architecture to redefine smooth, seamless, lifelike gaming.
Immerse yourself in an ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements like NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync. It’s a fast, seamless way to adjust VSync to your current frame rates for maximum playability.
- Innovative new GeForce architecture, designed to deliver faster, more power-efficient performance
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game
- The power to turn on lightning-fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games, automatically, with NVIDIA
- The power of 3-way NVIDIA SLI® technology
- Ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability
- NVIDIA 3D Vision® Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single GPU (three gaming monitors plus one accessory display) - for the first time ever
- Supercharged NVIDIA PhysX® and NVIDIA 3D Vision® performance
- New 28nm process means cooler, quieter and far superior overclocking potential than previous generation graphics cards
- KFA2 Own White-PCB Design GeForce GTX 680
- Innovation Cooler Design giving powerful yet silent cooling with 3x 90mm fans
- Extreme Overclocking Performance
- 8-Phase Core PWM (8+2+2)
- 2+2-PhaseMemory PWM
- Galaxy custom GX31 chip with software voltage control, voltage monitoring and power draw monitoring
- Core Clock: 1110MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1176MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1536
- Shader Clock: 2220MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 1x DisplayPort, 3x HDMI 1.4a (300Mhz Transmitter for 120Hz)
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 195 watts at stock speed)
- 2x 8-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Card Dimensions: 270*111.15*38.75 mm
- Warranty: 2 Years
More links for "GeForce GTX 680 LTD OC V4 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card **ALL WHITE** with FREE GPU Ke"
Founded in 1994, Galax (KFA2 is Galax's European brand) has built its reputation as the behind-the-scenes designer and manufacturer of many of the most popular OEM branded graphics card products on the market. Since 2000, KFA2 has introduced numerous critically acclaimed product series such as the "Hall Of Fame" range, famous for its striking white colour scheme. The HOF series offers some of the best available and highest quality graphics cards on the market today.