"GeForce GTX 780 EX OC 3072MB PCI-Express Graphics Card (78XNH5DN8MSU)"The new GeForce GTX 780 EX OC marks an evolution in gaming. Factory overclocked for faster performance right out of the box, produced with a Dual fan cooler with sleek designer shroud and Quad heat pipes with hybrid copper/aluminum fins for maximum cooling efficiency.
- Gigantic 3GB GDDR5 memory for the best gaming experience & the best resolution
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 Technology for intelligent monitoring of clock speed, ensuring that the GPU runs at its peak and the game is at its highest frame rate possible. It offers new levels of customization, including GPU temperature target, overclocking, and unlocked voltage
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability
- Bring games to life with NVIDIA® Surround™ multi-monitor gaming on a single card
- PCI Express 3.0 Delivers double bandwidth per lane of PCIe Gen 2 for faster GPU - CPU communication
- GPU: GeForce GTX 780
- Core Base Clock: 967 MHz
- Core Boost Clock: 1019 MHz
- Memory Clock: 6008 MHz
- Memory Size: 3072MB GDDR5
- Bus Type: PCI Express 3.0
- Memory Bus: 384-bit
- CUDA Cores: 2304
- Memory type: 64Mx32
- DirectX 11.1: Yes
- DVI Port: DVI-I /DVI-D
- DisplayPort: Yes
- HDCP: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Warranty: 2yr
More links for "GeForce GTX 780 EX OC 3072MB PCI-Express Graphics Card (78XNH5DN8MSU)"
Founded in 1994, Galax (KFA2 is Galax's European brand) has built its reputation as the behind-the-scenes designer and manufacturer of many of the most popular OEM branded graphics card products on the market. Since 2000, KFA2 has introduced numerous critically acclaimed product series such as the "Hall Of Fame" range, famous for its striking white colour scheme. The HOF series offers some of the best available and highest quality graphics cards on the market today.