Product information: GeForce GTX 970 OC Silent "Infin8 Black Edition" 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card **WorldVirtual Reality is upon us with the likes of Oculus Rift already available and HTC Vive coming very soon. Valve have released a SteamVR benchmark which will test your system for VR Readiness, we advice customers to run this benchmark as the minimum specification to be VR Ready is a GTX 970 from camp NVIDIA. VR is a game changer for games such as Elite Dangerous, Portal 3, Flight simulator, Project cars and who knows the elusive Half Life 3 may make an appearance from Valve as being VR optimised, lets keep our fingers crossed.
Since Overclockers UK introduced our Infin8 system range, demand for high performance zero compromise systems has exploded. Our Infin8 brand represents performance hardware coupled with a unique and stylish aesthetic.
Since the release of high end Maxwell architecture, the hardware game has changed. The new GeForce cards offer revolutionary new technologies and class leading performance alongside low operating temperatures and impressive power consumption.
The KFA2 GeForce GTX 970 OC Silent "Infin8 Black Edition" is a collaboration of one of the largest Nvidia board partners worldwide, Overclockers UK Graphics Specialist: Andrew Gibson and Overclockers UK Technical Specialist & Overclocking World Champion, Ian ‘8Pack’ Parry.
Originally the KFA2 970 EX OC Black Edition was intended as a high performance option for customers looking for the ultimate gaming experience with class leading performance. Our close partnership with Galax allowed us to specify a list of important modifications that would make the KFA2 GeForce GTX 970 OC Silent "Infin8 Black Edition" a real show stopper.
Primarily, to fit the Infinity aesthetic, we demanded that the external design of our Black Edition card was sleek and stealthy. Adding to the already imposing look of the KFA2 design, this new, aggressive appearance really highlights the intent behind this product.
Additionally to the colour change, we included a nickel plated I/O plate, heatsink and heatpipes to compliment the premium nature of the product. The already impressive backplate on the card has been accented with a stylish "Infinity: Inspired by 8 Pack" decal.
The imposing looks of the card would be nothing without the ‘go’ to back up all the show.
Building on the already impressive performance of the GTX 970 platform, world class overclocking expertise from 8Pack has been implemented to fine tune the BIOS of this card to achieve maximum safe, reliable performance from the GTX 970.
As an industry leading gaming and high end hardware specialist, Overclockers UK understands the importance of offering a product that meets a customer’s expectation. A major worry for any enthusiast is operational noise under load. We have used this knowledge to reduce coil whine by using higher quality components and also using glue to attach the inductors to the PCB to help reduce electrical vibrations which help reduce whine.
This collaboration with Galax has allowed us to build what we believe to be the finest example of a GTX 970 on the market today.
This product is exclusively available from Overclockers UK and Caseking group throughout UK and Europe. We suggest European customers visit www.caseking.de to purchase this card in Western Europe and Eastern European customers purchase from http://www.kellytech.hu/
- OcUK Zero Coil Whine guarantee*
- All Black Design!
- Nickel plated I/O Plate
- Nickel plated heatsink and heatpipe
- All black shroud/cooling design
- Black PCB
- Black Backplate with Inspired by 8 Pack logo
- Inductors placed in higher quality containers and glued to PCB to reduce coil whine
- Extreme factory overclock with huge OC potential
- Anodized aluminum backplate protects components and reinforces the PCB
- All new Silence Extreme cooler reduces temps by up to 10C
- Silence Extreme technology switches to single fan cooling at idle for almost noiseless operation
Quad mixed-gauge heat pipes ensure maximum heat dissipation
- Copper base with solid aluminum cover
- 5 + 2 Phase enhanced power system with 8 + 6-pin inputs delivers up to 50% more power for overclocking
- Voxel Global Illumination Technology (VXGI)
- NVIDIA® Super Resolution technology
- NVIDIA® GameWorks technology
- NVIDIA® GameStream technology
- NVIDIA® TXAA Technology
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0
- NVIDIA PhysX® Technology
- NVIDIA FXAA Technology
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA Surround
- Support for four concurrent displays including: Two dual-link DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2
- Microsoft DirectX 12
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision® Ready
- NVIDIA SLI® Ready Technology
- NVIDIA CUDA® technology
- PCI Express 3.0 support
- OpenGL 4.4 support
- OpenCL support
- NVIDIA SHIELD Ready
- NVIDIA G-Sync Ready
- VR Ready
- GeForce GTX 970
- GPU: GeForce GTX 970 (GM204)
- Core Base Clock: 1178MHz
- Core Boost Clock: 1329MHz
- Memory Clock: 7010MHz
- Memory Size: 4096MB GDDR5
- Bus Type: PCI Express 3.0
- Memory Bus: 256-bit
- CUDA Cores: 1664
- DirectX 12: Yes
- DVI Port: 2x Dual-Link DVI, 1x DisplayPort & 1x HDMI
- DisplayPort: Yes
- HDCP: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Power: 1x 8-Pin & 1x 6-Pin
- 500W PSU Required
- 150W TDP
- Dimensions: 260mm (L) x 120mm (H) x 40mm (W)
- Zero coil whine guarantee
- KitGuru Review: http://www.kitguru.net/components/graphic-cards/zardon/galax-geforce-gtx-970-oc-silent-infinity-black-edition/
- Warranty: 2yr
*If your card emits any coilwhine when used on a decent power supply that is 80+ Gold rated or higher then OcUK will refund or exchange the card. These cards incorporate our exclusive Coil Whine Reduction technology to help reduce and eliminate any whine.
More links for "GeForce GTX 970 OC Silent "Infin8 Black Edition" 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card **World"
|Virtual Reality||OcUK Recommends, GeForce GTX VR Ready|