+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
16GB (1x16GB) DDR4 PC4-17000C15 2133MHz ECC Memory (KVR21R15D4/16)Contrary to popular belief, server memory is not created equal. Kingston invests in the quality of its modules, resulting in high performance, stability and long-term reliability with Kingston ValueRAM.
Kingston is an ideal source for industry-standard server memory and is designed to JEDEC specifications. Ideal for in-house and white box servers and for those who know the exact technical specifications of the memory they need.
KVR21R15D4/16 is a 2G x 72-bit (16GB) DDR4-2133 CL15 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) registered w/parity, 2Rx4, ECC, memory module, based on thirty-six 1G x4-bit FBGA components. The SPD is programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR4-2133 timing of 15-15-15 at 1.2V. Each 288-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers.
- Functionality and operations comply with the DDR4 SDRAM datasheet
- 16 internal banks
- Bank Grouping is applied, and CAS to CAS latency (tCCD_L, tCCD_S) for the banks in the same or different bank group accesses are available
- Data transfer rates: PC4-2133, PC4-1866, PC4-1600
- Bi-Directional Differential Data Strobe
- 8 bit pre-fetch
- Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly BL8 or BC4(Burst Chop)
- Supports ECC error correction and detection
- On-Die Termination (ODT)
- Temperature sensor with integrated SPD
- This product is in compliance with the RoHS directive.
- Per DRAM Addressability is supported
- Internal Vref DQ level generation is available
- Write CRC is supported at all speed grades
- CA parity (Command/Address Parity) mode is supported
- CL(IDD): 15 cycles
- Power Supply: VDD=1.2V (1.14V to 1.26V)
- VDDQ: 1.2V (1.14V to 1.26V)
- VPP: 2.5V (2.375V to 2.75V)
- VDDSPD: 2.25V to 2.75V
- Row Cycle Time (tRCmin): 47.05ns(min.)
- Refresh to Active/Refresh Command Time 1x mode (tRFCmin) : 260ns(min.)
- Row Active Time (tRASmin): 33.00ns(min.)
- Maximum Operating Power: 4.30 W*
- UL Rating: 94 V - 0
- Operating Temperature: 0C to +85C
- Storage Temperature: -55C to +100C