Product information: 16GB DataTraveler MicroDuo USB 3.0 Flash Drive - OTG (DTDUO3/16GB)Kingston’s DataTraveler® microDuo Flash drives provide additional storage in a small, convenient form factor for tablets and smartphones that support the USB OTG (On-The-Go) functionality. The USB OTG standard allows mobile devices to directly connect to supported USB devices.
DataTraveler microDuo Flash drives allow microUSB ports, often used for charging devices, to be used as expansion ports for up to 64GB of additional storage. Ideal for storing large files while traveling, DTDUO gives plug-and-play functionality to tablets and smartphones without microSD ports at a lower price per GB than the extra built-in storage on a mobile device.
With smartphones and tablets recording HD video and taking higher resolution photos, space on these devices gets used up faster than ever. DTDUO Flash drives let users move files, photos, videos and more — without plugging into a PC1 - to offload or backup content. Sharing large files between mobile devices is easier than using online cloud services, and there’s no need for a cable to transfer data between the device and a PC.
Available in USB 2.0 or USB 3.0, DT microDuo Flash drives are small, lightweight and easy to take anywhere, plus their sleek design complements any mobile device. The rotating cap protects the microUSB connector from damage.
DataTraveler microDuo Flash drives are backed by a five-year warranty, free
technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability
- Expanded storage for tablets and smartphones with USB OTG support
- Quickly transfer and back up files, photos and videos to your computer at USB 3.0 speeds
- Easily share files between mobile devices without the need for cables or Wi-Fi
- Small form factor for easy portability
- Unformatted Capacity : 16GB
- Max Sequential Read (16GB)(CDM) : Up to 70MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (16GB)(CDM) : Up to 10MB/s
- Max Sequential Read (32GB-64GB)(CDM) : Up to 70MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (16GB-64GB)(CDM) : Up to 15MB/s
- Interface Type: USB 3.0, MicroUSB (USB 2.0 compatible)
- OS Support: Microsoft Windows®, Mac OS X®, and Linux
- Driver Required: No
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 85°C
- Dimensions: 27.63mm x 16.46mm x 8.56mm
- Warranty: 5 Years