Product information: 240GB SSDNow M.2 SATA 6Gbps (SM2280S3/240G)Kingston’s M.2 SATA solid-state drive features a thin, compact form factor that saves space in small-design embedded systems, appliances and ultrathin computing devices. It meets the M.2 industry standard and integrates into designs with next-generation connectors. It’s caseless to allow for easier
design-in and lighter weight than a cased SSD and to match today’s thin and-light systems.
Its 2280 module optimises performance with advanced garbage collection, wear-levelling and TRIM support to keep performance consistent over the life of the drive. DevSleep, a new addition to the SATA speci cation, is an efficient power management option that minimises power consumption and extends
battery life. This M.2 SATA version also features rmware-based power loss protection to maintain data integrity. If an unexpected power loss occurs, the drive ensures that data in cache is constantly ushed and hardened to NAND. This enables the drive to recover if there’s ever an unsafe shutdown.
For added peace of mind, the M.2 SATA SSD is backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
- Popular M.2 Size: 22mm width, 80mm length.
- NAND Flash memory based: Shock resistant with lower power consumption.
- Supports Intel’s SRT: Combines capacity advantage of HDD with performance improvements of SSD in dual-storage configuration.
- Supports S.M.A.R.T.: Monitors the status of your drive.
- Supports TRIM: Maintains maximum performance of compatible operating systems.
- Guaranteed: 3-year warranty and free technical support.
- Form factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0
- Capacity: 240GB
- Power consumption: 0.06 W idle / 0.1 W avg / 1.01 W (MAX) read / 3.08 W (MAX) write
- Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Dimensions: 80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm
- Weight: 7.36g
- Vibration operating 2.17G peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating 20G peak (10–2000Hz)
- Life expectancy 1 million hours MTBF
- Total Bytes Written (TBW) : 420TB 1.75 DWPD4
- Compressible data transfer (ATTO): 550MB/s read and 520MB/s write
- Incompressible data transfer (AS-SSD and CrystalDiskMark): 500MB/s read and 330MB/s write
- IOMETER maximum random 4k read/write: Up to 65,000/ up to 65,000 IOPS
- Random 4k read/write: Up to 46,000/ up to 26,000 IOPS
- PCMARK® Vantage HDD Suite score 56,000
- PCMARK® 8 Storage Score: 4,800
- Warranty/support 3-year warranty with free technical support