480GB SSDNow V300 Drive SATA 6Gb/s 3 2.5" (7mm height) Solid State Hard Drive - (SV300S37A/
- Kingston's SSDNow V300 solid-state drive is a cost-efficient performance upgrade that revives your computer. It's 10 times faster than a 7200RPM hard drive and features a custom controller.
10+ In stock
Product information: 480GB SSDNow V300 Drive SATA 6Gb/s 3 2.5" (7mm height) Solid State Hard Drive - (SV300S37A/Get more life out of your computer and maximise your existing investment by replacing your old hard drive with a Kingston® SSDNow V300 solid-state drive. It’s the most cost-e cient way to dramatically improve the responsiveness of your system — and it’s less disruptive than migrating your data to a new system.
SSDNow V300 features an LSI® SandForce® controller customised for Kingston and optimised for next-generation Flash memory to deliver the utmost in quality and reliability from two leading SSD brands. Because it’s made with solid-state components and has no moving parts, it’s shock-proof and withstands drops and bumps.
SSDNow V300 is easy to install and available in kits that include all the accessories you’ll need, including the software to clone your les and OS in minutes. It’s backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
- Faster: Improves speed of loading applications and system boot up
- Reliable: With no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than standard hard drives
- Economical: Design optimised to make migrating to an SSD more a ordable
- Convenient : All-in-one kits with all the components for easy installation
- Silent: Cool and silent operation
-Form factor 2.5"
- Interface SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0
- Baseline performance Compressible data transfer (ATTO): 450MB/s read and 450MB/s write
- Incompressible data transfer (AS-SSD and CrystalDiskMark): 480GB - 450MB/s read and 208MB/s write
- IOMETER maximum random 4k read/write: 480GB — up to 73,000/ up to 28,000 IOPS
- PCMARK® Vantage HDD Suite score: 480GB: 57,000
- Power consumption: 0.640 W idle / 1.423 W read / 2.052 W write
- Storage temperatures -40°C~85°C
- Operating temperatures 0°C~70°C
- Dimensions 69.8mm x 100.1mm x 7mm
- Weight 58.45g
- Vibration operating 2.17G peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating 20G peak (10–2000Hz)
- Life expectancy 1 million hours MTBF
- Warranty/support 3-year warranty with free technical support