+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
HyperX 2GB (2x1GB) DDR2-6400CL4 800MHz SODIMM (KHX6400S2ULK2/2G)Kingston's KHX5300S2LLK2/2G is a kit of two 128M x 64-bit 1GB (1024MB) DDR2-800 CL4 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) memory modules, based on sixteen 64M x 8-bit DDR2 FBGA components (per module). Total kit capacity is 2GB (2048MB). Each pair has been tested to run at DDR2 800MHz at low latency timing of 4-4-4-12 at 1.8V. The SPDs are programmed to JEDEC latency timing of 4-4-4-12 at 1.8V. Each 200-pin SODIMM uses gold contact fingers and requires +1.8V.
Exclusive Premium Priority Lifetime Warranty.
- Power supply : Vdd: 1.8V ± 0.1V, Vddq: 1.8V ± 0.1V
- Double-data-rate architecture; two data transfers per clock cycle
- Bidirectional data strobe(DQS)
- Differential clock inputs(CK and CK)
- DLL aligns DQ and DQS transition with CK transition
- Programmable Read latency 3, 4 (clock)
- Burst Length: 4, 8 (Interleave/nibble sequential)
- Programmable Burst type (sequential & interleave)
- Timing Reference: 4-4-4-12 at +1.8V
- Edge aligned data output, center aligned data input
- Auto & Self refresh, 7.8us refresh interval (8K/64ms refresh)
- Serial presence detect with EEPROM
- PCB : Height 1.180” (30.00mm), double sided component