"HyperX 3K SSD 120GB 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Drive (SH103S3/120G)"The all new Kingston HyperX 3K SSD featuring the Sandforce SF-2281 controller for blistering fast reads and writes and industry leading IOPS.
- 95k IOPS
- Capacity: 120GB
- Controller: SandForce SF-2281
- Maximum Read: 555MB/sec
- Maximum Write: 510MB/sec
- Max I/O Per Second (IOPS): 95000 IOPS (4KB File, READ)
- NAND Flash: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Interface: SATA-III / 6Gbps (Backwards compatible with SATA-II / 3Gbps)
- TRIM Support (Requires Windows 7)
- Warranty: 3 Years
Included in the box
- SSD 2.5" to 3.5" adaptor in metalic blue
- Mounting screws
More links for "HyperX 3K SSD 120GB 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Drive (SH103S3/120G)"
Kingston was born of a single product; a memory module. Soon after, Kingston quickly became one of the industry leaders in system memory technology and now has one of the most rigorous and largest testing procedures for memory modules which every single one of its memory kits goes through. Kingston has since expanded into the SSD (solid state drive) and flash memory market and instills the same quality and thorough testing procedures into these products too, effectively creating a quality-guaranteed and wide portfolio of performance products for the computer hardware industry.