"HyperX 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3-12800C9 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel (KHX1600C9D3K3/6GX)"Kingston's KHX1600C8D3K3/6GX is a kit of three 256M x 64-bit 2GB (2048MB) DDR3-1600MHz CL9 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) memory modules, based on sixteen 128M x 8-bit DDR3 FBGA components per module. Each module kit supports Intel® XMP (Extreme Memory Profiles). Total kit capacity is 3GB. Each module kit has been tested to run at DDR3-1600MHz at a low latency timing of 8-8-8-24 at 1.65V. The SPDs are programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR3-1333MHz timing of 9-9-9 at 1.5V. Each 240-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers and requires +1.5V.
- JEDEC standard 1.5V ± 0.075V Power Supply
- VDDQ = 1.5V ± 0.075V
- 667MHz fCK for 1333Mb/sec/pin
- 8 independent internal bank
- Programmable CAS Latency: 5,6,7,8,9,10
- Posted CAS
- Programmable Additive Latency: 0, CL - 2, or CL - 1 clock
- Programmable CAS Write Latency(CWL) = 7(DDR3-1333)
- 8-bit pre-fetch
- Burst Length: 8 (Interleave without any limit, sequential with starting address “000” only), 4 with tCCD = 4 which does not allow seamless read or write [either on the fly using A12 or MRS]
- Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe
- Internal(self) calibration : Internal self calibration through ZQ pin (RZQ : 240 ohm ± 1%)
- On Die Termination using ODT pin
- Average Refresh Period 7.8us at lower then TCASE 85°C, 3.9us at 85°C < TCASE . 95°C
- Asynchronous Reset
- PCB : Height 1.180” (30.00mm), double sided component
More links for "HyperX 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3-12800C9 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel (KHX1600C9D3K3/6GX)"
Kingston was born of a single product; a memory module. Soon after, Kingston quickly became one of the industry leaders in system memory technology and now has one of the most rigorous and largest testing procedures for memory modules which every single one of its memory kits goes through. Kingston has since expanded into the SSD (solid state drive) and flash memory market and instills the same quality and thorough testing procedures into these products too, effectively creating a quality-guaranteed and wide portfolio of performance products for the computer hardware industry.