+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
HyperX Fury 240GB 2.5" SATA 6Gbps Solid State Drive (SHFS37A/240G)HyperX® FURY solid-state drive delivers impressive performance at an affordable price, to get you into the game faster and improve your gameplay. It features a slim 7mm form factor and SandForce® SF-2281 controller with SATA Rev 3.0 (6Gb/s) performance for faster system boot up, application loading and file execution plus faster map and level load time. Its synchronous NAND allows for higher and consistent drive performance. So you're not only in the game, you're winning it.
HyperX FURY SSD is available as a stand-alone drive and is easy to install. This cost-effective upgrade is less disruptive than buying a new system to increase performance. The new FURY entry-level product line from HyperX includes memory and SSDs and is designed for gamers, enthusiasts and system Integrators, who can now have consistent HyperX branding for their gaming PCs.
Built with Flash memory, HyperX FURY SSD has no moving parts and is cooler, quieter and more shock- and vibration-resistant than traditional hard drives, making it the ideal hard drive replacement. It’s backed by a three-year warranty and free technical support.
- SandForce controller with SATA Rev 3.0 (6Gb/s) performance
- Read/write speeds of 500/500 MB/s
- Features synchronous NAND for consistent high SSD performance
- Faster system boot up times, application loading & file execution
- Faster map and level load times in game with increased frames per second
- Baseline performance Compressible data transfer (ATTO) All capacities: 500MB/s read and 500MB/s write. - Incompressible data transfer (AS-SSD and CrystalDiskMark): 240GB — 470MB/s read and 220MB/s write
- Maximum 4k Read/Write: 240GB — up to 84,500/ up to 41,000 IOPS
- Random 4k Read/Write: 240GB — up to 22,500/ up to 41,000 IOPS
- PCMark® Vantage HDD Suite Score: 240GB — 60,000
- PCMark 8 storage bandwidth: 240GB – 180 MB/s