+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
HyperX Predator 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-17066C11 2133MHz Dual Channel Memory Kit (KHX21C11T2K2/16XCAUTION: Users may experience extreme motion sickness and/or complete disorientation from the extreme speeds typically reached with HyperX® Predator. It is not intended for small children, the faint-at-heart, people with a lot of time to complete a creative project or anyone who settles for less. Featuring frequencies up to 2666MHz and a new heat spreader for greater heat dissipation, it’s Intel XMP ready, compatible with all popular brands of motherboards and backed by legendary Kingston® reliability. We might even recommend a helmet.
Kingston's KHX21C11T2K2/16X is a kit of two 1G x 64-bit (8GB) DDR3-2133 CL11 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM), 2Rx8 memory modules, based on sixteen 512M x 8-bit FBGA components per module. Each module kit supports Intel® XMP (Extreme Memory Profiles). Total kit capacity is 16GB. Each module kit has been tested to run at DDR3-2133 at a low latency timing of 11-12-11 at 1.60V. The SPDs are programmed
to JEDEC standard latency DDR3-1333 timing of 9-9-9 at 1.5V. Each 240-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers.
- Intel XMP Ready; optimized performance settings handpicked and tested by Kingston engineers
- Dual Channel kit tailored for P55, H67, P67, Z68, H61 (AG), and Z77 Intel chipsets; as well as A75, A87, A88, A89, A78, and E35 (Fusion) AMD chipsets
- Exceptional clock and latency timing specifications to enhance overall system performance
- Heat sink design achieves effective maintenance of speed while prolonging the memory lifecycle
- 100% factory tested
- 2133MHz @ CAS 11-12-11 at 1.60v
- 1600MHz @ CAS 9-9-9 at 1.50v
- Lifetime Warranty