+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
HyperX Predator 240GB PCIe x 4 SSD HHHL Form Factor Solid State Drive (SHPM2280P2H/240G)
HyperX® Predator SSD offers large capacities and incredible speeds with both compressible and incompressible data to take your system to the edge. Faster than SATA-based SSDs, it delivers speeds of up to 1400MB/s read and 1000MB/s write for ultra-responsive multitasking and an overall faster system.
It features a PCIe Gen 2.0 x4 interface for high performance and an M.2 form factor to fit the next generation of desktops with an M.2 PCIe slot. A Half-Height, Half-Length (HHHL) adapter that works with many existing motherboards with at least a PCIe x4 slot open is available. The HHHL adapter comes with both standard and low-profile brackets to fit in slim-profile desktop builds.
Prey on the competition for years to come. HyperX Predator SSD comes with a three-year warranty and free technical support to keep you winning.
- Powered by Marvell controller
- PCIe Gen 2.0 x4 interface in M.2 form factor (with optional Half-Height, Half-Length adapter)
- Speeds of up to 1400MB/s read and 1000MB/s write
- Fast — PCIe connection provides higher speeds than SATA-based solid-state drives for the ultimate computing experience
- Blazing performance — ultra-responsive multitasking and overall faster system
- Reliable — rugged and durable to take your system to the edge
- Form factor — PCI-E Adaptor Card
- Guaranteed — three-year warranty and free technical support
- Form factor: PCI-E Adaptor Card
- Interface: PCIe Gen 2.0 x4
- Capacitie: 240GB
- Controller: Marvell 88SS9293
- Baseline performance Compressible data transfer (ATTO): 240GB — 1400MB/s read and 600MB/s write
- Incompressible data transfer (AS-SSD and CrystalDiskMark): 240GB — 1290MB/s read and 600MB/s write
- IOMETER maximum random 4k read/write: 240GB — up to 160,000/ up to 119,000 IOPS
- Random 4k read/write: 240GB — up to 120,000/ up to 78,000 IOPS