+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
KC1000 240GB NVMe M.2 PCIe HHHL AIC Solid State Drive (SKC1000H/240G)Kingston’s KC1000 solid-state drive is a high-performance PCIe NVMe solution that is over 2x faster than SATA-based SSDs and 40x faster than a 7200RPM hard-disk drive. Using a PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 interface and an 8-channel
Phison PS5007-E7 controller. The KC1000 features 8 cores and 2x the DRAM to help power users blaze through even the toughest projects with high-speed data transfers of up to 2500MB/s.
The KC1000 uses native OS drivers and is NVMe 1.2 compliant which allows users to take full advantage of the high throughput, IOPS and low latency that is available to systems that support NVMe. This protocol was designed specifcally to support Flash-based storage versus SATA, which was developed for traditional spinning disks. It removes performance bottlenecks and provides the system with instant access to the device once the SSD is installed.
The KC1000 is easily installed in either a standard M.2 or PCI Express socket using the M.2 2280 or the half-height, half-length add-in card (Only Included with the HHHL AIC version) for greater flexibility.
- Superior client SSD performance: Outperforms traditional hard drive and SATA-based SSDs.
- Uses NVMe protocol: Designed for SSD, unlike legacy SATA which was developed for hard-disk drives.
- Multiple form factors: Available in either M.2 2280 or a Half-Height, Half-Length Add-in Card (HHHL AIC).
- Multiple capacities: Available in a range of capacities from 240GB to 960GB to meet your data storage requirements.
- Form Factor M.2 2280 with Half-Height, Half-Length Add-in Card (HHHL AIC)
- Interface NVMe™ PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4 lanes
- Capacity: 240GB
- Controller Phison PS5007-E7
- NAND MLC
- Sequential Read/Write: 240GB: up to 2700/900MB/s / 480GB & 960GB: up to 2700/1600MB/s
- Maximum 4K Read/Write: 240GB: up to 225,000/190,000 IOPS / 480GB & 960GB:up to 290,000/190,000 IOPS
- Random 4K Read/Write 240GB, 480GB: up to 190,000/160,000 / IOPS 960GB: up to 190,000/165,000 IOPS
- PCMARK® Vantage HDD Suite Score: 150,000
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 240GB: 300TB and 0.70 DWPD5 / 480GB: 550TB and 0.64 DWPD5 / 960GB: 1PB and 0.58 DWPD5
- Power Consumption: 0.11W idle / 0.99W avg / 4.95W (MAX) read 7.40W (MAX) write
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Dimensions 80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm (M.2) / 180.98mm x 120.96mm x 21.59mm (with HHHL AIC – standard bracket) / 181.29mm x 80.14mm x 23.40mm (with HHHL AIC – low-pro le bracket)
- Weight: 10g (M.2) / 76g (with HHHL AIC – standard bracket) / 69g (with HHHL AIC – low-pro le bracket)
- Vibration operating: 2.17G peak (7-800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G peak (20-1000Hz)
- MTBF 2,000,000
- Warranty/support: limited 5-year warranty