+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
MobileLite DUO 3C Micro SD Card Reader - USB 3.1Dual Interface microSD Reader
Kingston’s MobileLite Duo 3C is a microSD card reader that works well with the latest devices that have limited USB Type-C ports, as well as notebooks that use USB Type-A. This versatile device has a small metallic form factor so it easily fits in a pocket, handbag or backpack and is ideal for personal or professional use. Offload files and photos quicker using the USB Type-C port which supports up to 10mb/s transfer speeds* and has a universal connector that plugs in easily. This versatile device reads microSD/SDHC/SDXC, UHS-I and supports the latest card speeds.
MobileLite Duo 3C is compliant with the USB 3.1 Gen 1* (USB 3.0) specification and delivers incredible performance to save time when transferring videos, photos and other large file sizes. It is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports to allow users to migrate to USB 3.0 in the future, using one card reader. MobileLite Duo 3C is backed by a two-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
*USB 3.1 Gen 1 performance requires a host device with a USB 3.0 or 3.1 port.
- Compact, lightweight microSD card reader
- Dual interface accommodates USB Type-A and USB Type-C ports
- Metal casing provides rugged portability
- For devices with limited expansion ports.
Features and Benefits
- Dual interface — works with older and newer systems thanks to the USB-A and USB-C interfaces.
- Compact — The lightweight storage solution that’s easy to throw in a pocket or backpack.
- Rugged Portability — Thanks to the metal casing you can bring it wherever your adventure takes you.
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) support1 — Download photos and videos quickly to share online.
- Dimensions 43mm x 18mm x 11mm
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperatures -20°C to 70°C
- Supported card formats microSD/microSDHC UHS-I/ microSDXC UHS-I
- Warranty: 2-year warranty with free technical support (Kingston Direct)
- Windows: Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (SP1)
- Mac OS (v. 10.9.x +)
- Linux (v. 2.6.x +)