+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Aviator & 600W Core 80+ Power Supply BundleChoose any Kolink Aviator Case bundled with the Kolink Core 600W 80+ Plus Power Supply and enjoy a nice discount on both!
With it's aggressive gaming design, the Kolink Aviator is an excellent example of a gaming case that is packed full of features without the hefty pricetag. The Black Aviator comes with a premium Glossy finish, and 3 pre-installed fans, 2 of which are LED. The Aviator comes with support for up to 370mm VGA cards, 170mm CPU Coolers and 240mm Radiators on the top or front panel. Furthermore, the Aviator comes with 2 x USB3.0 ports at standard, an TF/SD Card Reader and a fan controller for excellent user interface options.
The Kolink Aviator is an excellent Midi Tower gaming chassis and represents outstanding value for money within the gaming range.
Features- 2 x Front USB 3.0 with audio jacks
- Extruded right side panel for cable management & better airflow.
- Large hexagonal mesh on front and top for good airflow.
- Equipped with a stylish pedestal that lifts your chassis and improves airflow.
- Bottom PSU placement.
- Tool free SSD, HDD side installation.
- TF/SD card reader ready for quick access to multimedia.
- Tinted transparent ABS window for full view of interior (full acrylic on the Aviator V)
- Dual radiator water cooler compatible (top and front)
Specifications- Model: Aviator
- Type: Midi Tower Case
- Colour: Various
- Case Material: 0.5mm Steel/Plastic
- Power Supply Orientation: Bottom
- Motherboard Support: ATX/Micro-ATX/Mini-ITX
- External 5.25" Bays: 2
- External 3.5" Bays: 1
- Internal 3.5" Bays: 2
- Internal 2.5" Bays: 1
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Front Ports: 2 x USB3.0 (with USB2.0 convertor), 1 x USB2.0, HD-Audio x 1, Mic x 1, SD Card Reader, Fan Controller
- Cooling System: Front - 2 x 120mm Fan (included LED), Rear - 1 x 120mm (included), Top - 2 x 120mm (optional)
- Dimensions: 400 x 211 x 480mm
- Box Dimensions: 578 x 263 x 538
- Clearance: VGA - 370mm, CPU Cooler - 170mm
In addition to numerous low-priced yet highly regarded chassis and an extensive range of accessories, the Kolink brand from Kolink already offers long power supplies of various performance classes. After the successful entry into the European market for PC power supplies at the end of 2015, Kolink is now working with the Core series and shows that particularly inexpensive power supplies are possible without the customer having to forego basic quality features. A Kolink-Core power supply delivers everything that is really important, while less important features are consistently saved. So the Cores are technically solid, but still hardly more expensive than the all-but-no-name products.
For the entry-level series, Kolink uses, for example, the 80 Plus certificate, which guarantees efficiency of more than 80 percent from 20 percent utilization at 115 volts. In the European 230-volt network, all models of the Core Series meet the requirements of EU Regulation No. 617/2013. Since July 2014, this has presumably required a minimum efficiency of 82 to 85 percent for all power supplies used in complete PCs. Because the mandatory requirements for standby power consumption and standby efficiency are also met, Kolink core power supplies are therefore a low-cost but right-safe choice for all integrators and system houses.
The fact that Kolink is familiar with its entry-level products is also evident in the equipment with connections. The 600-watt model offers a 4 + 4-pin EPS12V connector for the processor as well as two 6 + 2-pin connectors for the graphics card. Five SATA and three Molex connectors are available for the other components. The Kolink Core 600 Watt can therefore prove its performance at any time in real systems. Even gaming systems with high-end graphics cards are easily supplied by this low-cost power supply.
It is also worth noting that Kolink - unfortunately as part of the minority of the power supply brands - carries out both product design and final quality control completely in Europe before delivery to specialist retailers, system integrators and end customers. Despite the aggressive prices, these products are full-fledged retail products for the needs of European customers, whose quality is ensured by manufacturers at all times. A power supply must ultimately function reliably in the end, so that the computer runs smoothly.
Saving on the other hand is something that many users in this price class do not value: That Kolink delivers all power supplies without a power cable which protects the environment and saves costs, whereas most potential buyers already have cables already at home. Kolink also has a purist style in terms of optics, the cable strings are held together by convenient cable ties instead of elaborate sleeves. The surface is simply black lacquered, so the power supply in the PC hardly noticeable. In short, if you only have a tight budget, the core power supply is currently the best choice.
- Dimensions: 140 x 86 x 150 mm (W x H x D) li>
- Fan: 120 mm (automatic control) li>
- Efficiency: at least 80 percent at 50/20/100 percent load, 80 Plus certified li>
- Active PFC (0.9) li>
- Form Factor: ATX12V 2.3 li>
- Rated power: 600 W + 3.3V: 18A + 5V: 15A + 3.3V / + 5V: 100W + 12V: 480W / 40A -12V: 0.3 A / 3.6 W + 5Vsb: 2.5 A / 12.5 W li>
- Connections (fixed):
1x 20 + 4-pin
1x 4 + 4-pin (CPU / ATX12V / EPS12V)
2x 6 + 2-pin PCIe 5x SATA
3x 4-pole Molex li> Ul>
More links for "Aviator & 600W Core 80+ Power Supply Bundle"