+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Budget Mining Combo - 2 x 600W Bronze Power Supplies + OcUK Professional Dual Power Adapter -Want to mine but can't find a suitable power supply? On a strict budget? OcUK have covered. By using the OcUK Professional Dual Power Adapter you can combine a pair of power supplies to get the power you need to mine those tasty coins! Furthermore, you won't break the bank with this bundle aimed at people on a budget!
The Kolink KL series are 80 Plus Bronze certified power supply units aimed at the budget system build, offering reliable power without a hefty price tag. The KL-600 is able to deliver 600w of continuous power at 80 Plus Bronze efficiency over a single rail, and features multiple protections such as OVP, UVP, SCP, OPP and OTP.
The KL series all meet the necessary EU requirements for standby wattage and efficiency. They all contain a low noise 12cm fan and have 1 x (400W) or 2 x (500W/600W) PCI-E 6+2 pin connectors for GPU support. The Kolink KL series PSU are a perfect combination of reliability and functionality, backed up with a 2 year warranty for peace of mind.
- Power supply: 200V - 240V / 50-60 Hz
- Wattage: 600W
- Compliance: AMD, INTEL ATX 2.92 2.3/EPS, 80 Plus Bronze Certified
- Silent 12cm fan cooling
- High performance components for improved reliability
- Eco-friendly design to meet Elot3
- Support PCI express - 1 x (400W) and 2 x (500W/600W)
- Intelligent temperature control,Noise: <26dB
- Multi-Protection OVP, UVP, SCP, OPP, OTP
- Time MTBF: 100,000 hours minimum
- 80+ Bronze APFC high efficiency: minimum 85% efficiency at 50% load, 82% efficiency at a load of 20% and 100%
- Power consumption in standby <0.5 W
- Temperature: 40 ° C
- Dimensions: 86mm (H) x 150mm (W) x 150mm (D)
- CE/RoHS approved
- 1 x 20+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 1 x 4+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 2 x 6+2-Pin-PCIe
- 4 x SATA
- 3 x 4-Pin-Molex
- 1 x FDD
- Warranty: 2yr
This 15 cm long cable is a black dual power adapter with two 24-pin connectors and a 24-pin connector. The cable can supply a motherboard with power and at the same time start a second power supply through its "24-pin bridge". This allows two power supplies to be used. One supplies the mainboard and the other graphics cards or the like.
The cable can also be used as an extension. The extension of the supply strings allows an optimal cable routing even in very large housings, which results in a clean inner life and unrestrained airflow.
Due to the black colour and the high flexibility, these cables can be laid and discreetly hidden in the housing.
Connector: 24-pin ATX + bridge
Connector: 24-pin ATX
Cable length: 150 mm
Color: Black (Cable & Plug)