Product information: Krypton Extreme Intel Core i7 990X 3.46GHz @ 4.20GHzDesigned by experts the "Krypton Intel Core i7 990X Extreme Bundle" is a pre-configured high performance "plug and play" bundle featuring hand-picked components and highly optimised settings. The Guaranteed 4.20GHz overclock has the processing muscle to power through the most intensive applications, including the latest games and video editing programs at a price point that will lift your system performance to a new level.
Why You Should Buy This Bundle?
- A solid, optimised 4.20GHz overclock profile provides outstanding processing performance
- Prebuilt, overclocked and configured. Just "plug and play"
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- 6GB of Triple Channel DDR3 memory delivers unlimited bandwidth
- X58 Chipset provides SLI and Crossfire ready support for any GPU configuration
- SATA 6Gb/s and USB 3.0 compatible offering lightning fast transfer speeds
- Six Core processing for lightning speeds.
- CPU: Intel Core i7 990X 3.46GHz @ 4.20GHz
- Motherboard: Gigabyte X58 G1 Guerilla (Socket 1366) DDR3 Motherboard
- RAM: Kingston Genesis 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Triple Channel
- Cooler: Prolimatech Megahalems Performance CPU Cooler with 2000RPM Sharkoon Silent Eagle 120mm Fan
- Artic Cooling MX-3 Thermal Compound
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Note - Please note that adding in additional memory to the spare slots will require new BIOS settings and the maximum clock speed attainable may be significantly reduced. OcUK recommend a quality brand PSU for use with all our bundles such as the Corsair TX & HX range. Updating the BIOS on the overclocked bundle range will void the warranty on the overclock. If you update the BIOS we will no longer be able to provide support for configuring and maintaining the CPU overclock.
*Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.