Product information: L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition - PCL.A. Noire is a gritty, single player detective game set on the infamous streets and in the smoke-filled back rooms of post-war Los Angeles. Designed and developed with a nod to the classic film noire movie genre, L.A. Noire blends crystal clear graphics that bring the iconic look and feel of the era to life, with a combination of innovative technology and unique gameplay that allow you to solve crimes through interrogations and investigation. Additional features include: five LAPD based crime desks to work, the ability to analyse the case as well as suspects for clues, an accurate block-by-block recreation of eight sq miles of 1947 Los Angeles, multiple difficulty settings and more.
• Solve a variety of cases across the crime desks of: Patrol, Traffic, Homicide, Vice and Arson
• Search crime scenes for clues, question witnesses and interrogate suspects as you search for the truth in each case
• Use your wits to analyse suspect's behavior and separate the truth from the lies
• Experience a stunningly accurate block-by-block recreation of 8 sq miles of 1947 Los Angeles
• Rise up through the ranks of the LAPD from a beat cop to other positions as LAPD detective Cole Phelps
• Solve brutal crimes, plots and conspiracies inspired by famous crimes from 1947 Los Angeles, one of the most corrupt and violent times in the City of Angels' history
• Multiple difficulty settings give players of all abilities the chance to step into the shoes of a detective in postwar L.A
Developed by Rockstar Leeds and built to run on a wide range of PCs, L.A. Noire's robust feature customization includes keyboard remapping and gamepad functionality to both optimize and customize performance and user experience. Along with increased fidelity and improved graphical enhancements, the PC version will also feature 3D support for an even greater sense of interaction and immersion within a painstakingly detailed 1940s Los Angeles.
Originally developed by Team Bondi in conjunction with Rockstar Games, L.A. Noire is a crime thriller set in post-World War II Los Angeles. As Detective Cole Phelps, players must search for clues, interrogate suspects and chase down criminals to solve a series of cases based on real world incidents. As he rises through the ranks of the LAPD, Phelps comes face-to-face with the corrupt heart of Los Angeles: from fallen starlets to double-dealing police officers and the vast reaches of the criminal underworld and finally, the darkness of his own personal demons.