Product information: 10W DDC-Pump 12V DDC-1TAs the computer industry continues to accelerates its pace towards implementing liquid cooling solutions, pumps have become a pivotal concern for the adoption of such systems in mission critical machines. Small size, low or no maintenance, similar to that afforded by fans, and extended reliability are prerequisites for the successful transition from air to liquid cooling systems. Despite a remarkably small footprint of 2.4" square, the MCP350 features an astounding 13ft of head to provide superior flow rates in today's most complex liquid cooled systems. High reliability, high pressure industrial pump, featuring a 50,000 hour MTBF (5 year lifetime). Such reliability is afforded by the unique design of this pump, which contains only one moving part: the magnetically driven rotor/impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing, thus extending the life of this pump beyond existing standards. The pump is completely plug-and-play, and connects directly to any computer power-supply through standard 4 pin power connectors. It's compact design, quiet and powerful motor make it ideally suited for heavy duty cooling in environments where space is at a premium.
- 50,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) equivalent to 5 years lifetime
- Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
- Superior real world performance thanks to its high pressure characteristics (13ft of head). Particularly well adapted to the proliferation of daisy-chained liquid cooling devices in a single circuit: Multiple Processors, Chipset, Graphics, and Hard Drives.
- Compact Design.
- Quiet Operation thanks to brushless motor. 24 to 26 dBA
- 3/8" barb fittings.
- No maintenance when used with de-mineralized water, and anti-fungal additives
- RPM sensor plugs to 3 pin motherboard fan connectors and reports impeller rotational speed.