Product information: D5 Vario Pump -T12 VPP655 12V DC PumpIn response to the overwhelming demand for a quieter D5, we are proud to introduce the new D5 pump, which features several key improvements: considerably reduced audible operating noise: the high pitch frequency of the D5 is now eliminated thanks to a new chipset controller, head and flow characteristics have slightly improved in the midrange,
a potentiometer allows you to adjust the pumps speed from 4800 rpm down to 1800 rpm. At 1800 rpm, the pump is virtually silent. This allows users to tune the pump performance/noise ratio to their particular preference.
- 50,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) equivalent to 5 years lifetime.
- Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
- Superior real world performance versus any aquarium pump we have tested to this date.
- The high pressure capability of the D5 is particularly well adapted to high-flow systems using 1/2" ID tubing
- Pump speed can be adjusted to yield top performance or virtually silent operations
- Maximum discharge 317 GPH (1200 LPH)
- Compact design
- Quiet operations even at high speed thanks to new chipset controller
- ½" barb fittings
- No maintenance when used with de-mineralized water and additives
- branding may vary