+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
CFP30 Fan and RGB LED Controller for PCI Slot - BlackThe CFP30 fan controller offers a high power of 30 watts per channel . With a total of four channels that makes a total power of 120 watts . With the CFP30 you really get enough power for the fans of a system. This can be done with the CFP30Also say that you only need one controller in your system - regardless of the number of cooling solutions you want to use. The control of the fan is infinitely variable between 2 to 12 volts, even a complete shutdown is possible. A total of three 3-pin fans can be connected.
The power supply of the fans can also be connected to their digital RGB LED lighting. Each fan has a 3-pin slot (5VDxG) . There are also two more identical slots, for example for digital RGB LED strips. The lighting is controlled via an enclosed infrared remote control.
The fan control is mounted in one of the PCI slots of the case and is equipped with a black anodized aluminum bezel. Power is supplied via a 4-pin Molex connector for direct connection to the power supply.
- Compatibility: 1x PCI-panel
- Dimensions: 148.5 x 42.5 x 65 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum
- Colour: Black
- Fan ducts: 3 x 3-pin (max 30 W per channel)
- Voltage: stepless 2 - 12 V
- RGB LED Slots: 5x 3-pin (5V digital)
- 1x 4-pin Molex 3x 3-pin (fan)
- 5x 3-pin (digital RGB LED lighting)
- 1x infrared remote control