+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Nova 120 RGB LED Dual Ring Fan - 120mmThe Nova RGB LED fan of Lamptron represent the ideal introduction to the world of static RGB LED fan. The Nova fan shines with the same two LED rings for an impressive lighting. Thanks to the 4-pin or the 5050 connector for RGB lighting and the 3-pin or 4-pin Molex connector for the power supply, they can be easily connected to almost all current motherboards. The performance data of the fans can also be seen.
The Lamptron Nova RGB LED fans:
- RGB LED fan with 12V 4-pin RGB and 3-pin power supply
- 600 to 1,400 rpm at 17 to 29 dB (A)
- Up to 1.98 mmH2O air pressure, up to 148 m³ / h volume flow
- Hydraulic bearing for a quiet and long running time, up to 150,000 hours
The features of the Lamptron Nova RGB LED fan in detail
The Lamptron 120mm fan is designed for efficient and quiet operation. The special design of the rotor blades ensures an optimal but quiet airflow, since air turbulences are largely reduced. As a result, proper cooling is achieved even at low speeds. The Nova fan has a noise level of only 29 dB (A) at a maximum speed of 1,400 rpm, consuming less than 0.3 watts. The hydraulic bearings also reduce the noise. At the same time, it ensures a long service life of up to 150,000 hours.
The fan is also equipped with RGB LEDs. They are connected to the motherboard via a 12V 4-pin or 5050-pin connector. The cable length of the fan is 65 centimeters .
- Dimensions: 120 × 120 × 25 mm (L × W × H)
- Colour: Black (housing) / Transparent (fan blades)
- Flow rate: 21 - 148 m³ / h
- Static pressure: 0.37-1.98 mmH2O
- Speed: 600 - 1,400 rpm
- Noise level: 17 - 29 dB (A)
- Bearing: Hydraulic
- Cable length: 650 mm
- Connectors: 3-pin / 4-pin Molex (power) , 12V 4-pin / 5050 pin (RGB)
- Lifetime: 150,000 hours