+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
LZ7 XTD Mini-ITX Case Configurator
- Ultra Compact ITX Gaming Case
- Fully Customisable
- Compatible with compact tower coolers or 120mm AIO’s
- Supports dual slot Graphics Cards up to 280mm in length
- Highly Efficient Airflow Design
- 360 degree GPU exhaust ventilation prevents heat recirculation
- Install multiple chassis fans up to 140mm
- Range of accessories available
The XTD is an extended version of the LZ7 with a modified layout for increased hardware compatibility and cooling capacity such as reference length graphics cards,compact tower coolers and 120mm AIO’s.
Measuring only 10.4 litres in volume the XTD offers useful upgrades to its smaller brother the LZ7, but maintains its best features such as incredible levels of customisation and excellent airflow efficiency.
The extra 92mm of case length has been used to move the SFX PSU into the front of the case, increasing CPU cooler clearance up to 135mm and GPU length up to 280mm. These upgrades make it possible to install the most powerful class of GPUs and CPUs available on the market for the ultimate compact gaming system.
With the addition of the LZ7 case stand into the range, it's now possible to orientate your case on its side or vertically, completely transforming the look and feel of your system whilst reducing desktop footprint and maintaining optimal airflow.
FUSION AND WINDOW PANELS
With the updated layout of the LZ7 XTD it is now possible to create beautiful window builds showing off the motherboard compartment with a smoked or clear windowed side and top panels.
In addition to this the XTD introduces our unique FUSION panels with a stunning two tone finish. The front end of the panels are frosted which is ideal for hiding your cables, whilst the rear of the panel remains fully windowed to show off the motherboard compartment of your system.
With our comprehensive configurator options, you can change literally every panel, corner column and add various accessories if required. Detailed assembly instructions and full accessory packs are included as standard to help you assemble your LZ7 XTD chassis.
LZ7 XTD SPECIFICATIONS:
- Size: 290mm x 226mm x 158mm (without feet)
- Volume: 10.4 Litres
- Motherboard Compatibility: Mini-ITX
- GPU Compatibility: Dual Slot, up to 280mm in length, up to 125mm in height
- CPU Cooler Clearance: Up to 135mm height or 120mm AIO (XL-Vent required)
- PSU Compatibility: Standard SFX
- Storage: 2x 2.5” drives
- Case Fan Side: 1x slim 120mm/140mm slim fan, 15mm thick
- Case Fan Rear: 1x 80mm/92mm fan, 25mm thick (DC-DC rear panel required)
- Case Fan Top: up to 140mm fan, 25mm thick (Top XL-Vent panel required)
- Ventilation: Oversized GPU direct intake vents, 360 degree GPU exhaust ventilation
- Full I/O includes: 2 x USB3.0, Headphone, Mic, Power & HDD activity LED's
- Without I/O: Vandal LED Power Button only
- Panel Materials: 3mm/5mm high grade acrylic sheet, 5mm Solid Wood (optional)
- Corner Materials: High strength SLS printed Polyamide with Brass threaded inserts