+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - RetailThe WinFast® PX8800 series is the world's first DirectX 10 graphics card with full Shader Model 4.0 support. It delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects. Even more, it also supports the NVIDIA Lumenex™ engine to give unsurpassed image quality, floating point accuracy, and fast frame rates. Built for Windows Vista™, the WinFast® PX8800 series ensures the best possible performance when running the Windows Vista 3D graphical user interface.
- GeForce 8800 GTS core running at 500MHz
- Shader Clock Speed of 1200MHz
- 640MB GDDR3 Memory running at 1600MHz
- 320-Bit Memory Interface
- 96 Stream Processors
- Shader Model 4.0
- Texture Fill Rate: 24 billion/sec
- Memory Bandwidth: 64GB/s
- Designed For Extreme HD Gaming
- Nvidia Pure Video Technology
- Dedicated Video processors free the GPU Shaders to run 3D applications
- Dual dual-link DVI supports two 2560 x 1600 resolution displays
- HDCP Enabled!!
- SLI ready – Upto 2x the performance of a single GPU (Available on with future driver release)
- True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support – Based on Open EXR technology
- World's first unified architecture supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™
!!<>!! Note: These cards require PCI-E x16 slots, they will not function in a x8 slot so for SLi you need dual x16 mainboard. Finally 500W minimum for PSU and 600W+ is recommended. !!<>!!