Product information: GeForce 8800 Ultra 768MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - RetailLeadtek 8800 ULTRA graphics card performs outstanding speed and also HDCP ready, which support future HDCP protected audio/video contents, provide worry-free upgrade to the coming high-definition contents and many other premium graphics features. Combined with unique Leadtek innovations for intelligent video enhancement and interactive gaming features, the all-new Leadtek card delivers the ultimate in computer visual enjoyment.
- GeForce 8800 Ultra core running at 612MHz
- Shader Clock Speed of 1500MHz
- 768MB GDDR3 Memory running at 2160MHz
- 384-Bit Memory Interface
- 128 Stream Processors
- Shader Model 4.0
- Texture Fill Rate: 39.1 billion/sec
- Memory Bandwidth: 103.6GB/s
- Designed For Extreme HD Gaming
- Nvidia Pure Video Technology
- Dedicated Video processors free the GPU Shaders to run 3D applications
- Dual dual-link DVI supports two 2560 x 1600 resolution displays
- HDCP Enabled!!
- SLI ready – Upto 2x the performance of a single GPU (Available on with future driver release)
- True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support – Based on Open EXR technology
- World's first unified architecture supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™
Note: This card is 275mm in length so make sure it fits in your case! Also the cards require PCI-E x16 slots, they will not function in a x8 slot so for SLi you need dual x16 mainboard. Finally 500W minimum for PSU and 600W+ is recommended.