"Lian Li EX-H34SX 4x SAS/SATA Hot Swap Mount Rack - All Black"The Lian Li EX-22S is a drive bay hard disk enclosure supporting SAS and SATA technology for 4 drives, and requiring 3 x 5"1/4 bays to mount and supports RAID 0, 1 and 10. When coupled with a motherboard SATA controller that supports hot-swap it allows for immediate changing of hard disks - ideal when using mirrored RAID in a server for instance. The kit also includes aluminium handle to attach to you hard drive to make swapping them over easier. Please remember that the bay does not have a storage controller, so your motherboard must already support RAID or hot-swap to enable these functions.
- Compatibility: 3 x Standard screw mount 5.25" Bays
- Cooling: 1 x 120mm 1000rpm Fan (4pin Molex Connection)
- Black Brushed Aluminium Face
- Features: Hot Swap Function
- Supports Raid 0, 1 and 10
- Converts 3 x 5.25" Bays in to 4 x 3.5" Bays
- Lian Li Anti Vibration Mounts
- Removable and Washable Fan Filter
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 148 x 128 x 229mm
- Package Contents: 1 x Internal Rack Mount Kit
- 4 x Hot Swap Handles
More links for "Lian Li EX-H34SX 4x SAS/SATA Hot Swap Mount Rack - All Black"
If there were a brand, of which others look up to for reference of quality, Lian-Li is undoubtedly one of the highest considerations for this. Founded in 1983, the Taiwanese based company designs and manufactures some of the most finely-crafted PC cases on the market. With each high-end product, Lian-Li improves upon its last, incorporating new features where needed. Premium features such as brushed aluminium exteriors and full aluminium bodies are standard practice for Lian-Li. This simultaneously provides a lightweight and highly-durable design, all while looking absolutely fantastic.