+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Lancool II Mesh RGB Midi-Tower Case - White + FOC USB3.1 Type-c Cable (CA-77Y-LL)
The Lancool II Mesh RGB is the latest update to Lian Li's popular Lancool series. This Mid-Tower case features a full mesh front panel, for improved airflow, and has been optimised for illumination as it features controller buttons to easily cycle through colours and effects of the three 120mm ARGB fans included. The Lancool II Mesh RGB also retains many of the characteristic features of the Lancool series such as a sleek, futuristic design and the use of premium materials, including SGCC steel and two tempered glass side panels.
The Lancool II Mesh RGB at a glance:
- Premium Mid-Tower for motherboards up to E-ATX
- Full mesh front panel for outstanding air flow
- 3 x 120mm ARGB fans bundled with case
- Dual tempered glass panels with magnetic closing mechanism
- Room for up to a total of eight 120mm and eleven 2.5″ SSDs
The Lancool II Mesh RGB in detail:
The Lancool II is a modern Mid-Tower with a stylish design and excellent cooling performance. It is has a robust steel frame, full mesh front panel and is perfect for RGB illumination.
Optimised for airflow
This new version of the Lancool II has been optimised for airflow with a large mesh front panel. As well as that the front supports up to three 120- or two 140 mm fans, with the roof supporting two fans up to 140 mm in diameter, one 120mm fan at the back and two 120mm fans about the PSU chamber.
Regarding water cooling options, it is possible to install AiO- and custom water cooling solutions. Up to a 360mm radiator can be fitted to the front and a 240mm radiator can be attached to the top of the case.
In order to ensure clean air circulates within the case, Lian Li have included magnetic dust filters, which fit to the top and bottom of the case.
Outstanding illumination and interior capacity
This particular model of the Lancool II Mesh includes three 120mm 3-PIN 1300 RPM ARGB fans that can be fitted to the front panel. This fan configuration complements the mesh front panel to create an eye catching effects.
These fans are of course digitally addressable and can be controlled via the motherboard or at the touch of the illumination colour or mode buttons on the i/o panel.
There is room inside the Lancool II Mesh RGB for many components. Up to an E-ATX motherboard can be installed Two 2.5″ SSDs can be attached to individual mounts to the back of the motherboard tray. The right cover panel accommodates two more 2.5″ drives on the inside. Under the power supply cover there is a drive cage for three 3.5″ or 2.5″ drives.
Finally the i/o panel, in addition to featuring illumination controller buttons for the ARGB fans has an audio jack two USB 3.0 ports and one (optional) USB 3.1 TYPE C port.
- Dimensions: (D) 478mm x (W) 229mm x (H) 494mm
- Motherboard: E-ATX/ATX (width: under 280mm)/M-ATX/ITX
- PSU: 210mm
- Colour: White
- Material: 0.8mm SGCC (exterior, MB tray, and most of the interior)
4.0mm tempered glass (both sides)
1.0mm SGCC (interior)
- Fan Support: Front (multi-way fan/radiator bracket): 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm
Top: 2 x 120/140mm
Rear: 1 x 120mm
Above PSU Chamber: 2 x 120mm
- Radiator: Front (multi-way fan/radiator bracket): 1 x 360/280/240mm
Top: 1 x 240mm (aligned to the left)
- VGA Length: 384mm
- CPU Clearance: 176mm
- Drive: Behind MB Tray: 2 x 2.5" SSD
Behind the right flip panel: 2 x 2.5''SSD
Hard Drive Cage: 3 x 3.5" HDD/2.5" SSD
Above PSU Chamber: 2 x 2.5" SSD
- Slot: 7
- IO Ports: C button for colour control
M button for lighting mode control
1 x TRRS AUDIO
2 x USB 3.0
1 x USB 3.1 TYPE C (Optional)
- Dust Filters: 1 x Top (magnetic), 1 x Bottom (tray)
- Incl Fans: 3 x included 120mm 3-PIN 1300 RPM ARGB fans