Product information: PC-A7010B Super Full Tower Case - Black (No PSU)Simple and Stylish, the Lian-Li PC-A7010B offers large capacity, excellent cooling and solid construction. Lian-Li put a lot of effect into the external finishing, all the external parts are finished in hair-line brush anodized aluminum with no sharp edges. Multi-heat zones design to have a better thermal solution and tidy up the internal space.
The PC-A7010 has room to hold up to two 220mm long power supply units. The power supplies are mounted on a fixing plate, simply slide out the power supply for service.
- Creative Thermal Solution: PC-A7010 is using "Thermal Tunnel" solution, the two 120mm fans in the front input cold air into the system, the two 120mm fans and the PSU's fan draw the hot air out as a heat circulation. To add extra cooling performance to the motherboard and graphics card, there are two 120mm fans behind the HDD cage to improve the air flow to cool the system down.
- There are two 120mm intake fans on the PC-A7010, The fan can output high air flow volume with lower RPM to push the cold air through the HDD rack. It is connected to a three-speed controller, factory set at the middle setting (1240 RPM), user can adjust it to suit their needs.
- There is a 120mm exhaust fan at the rear to draw the hot air out, and improve the air flow inside the chassis. It can be controlled by a fan speed controller, factory set to the middle setting (1240 RPM), user can adjsut it to suit their needs.
- User Friendly Design: The top cover can be removed for service or upgrade. There are a lot of optional kits for user to upgrade with.
- Hard Disk rack mounted with latest Anti-Vibration System. No Tool required! Simply using thumb screws, secure the rubber rings on the hard disk, and slide into the HDD rack.
- The Motherboard tray is removable. Just release two fixing thumb screws at the rear, and the motherboard tray can be released. You can put the motherboard tray on the table top, so there's no more working in a narrow space.
- The front panel is fitted with an easy attachment kit. It can removed without a tool, so you can service the air-filter or fan easily.
Case Type : Super Full Tower
Dimensions : 220mm x 595mm x 590 mm (W x H x D)
Front bezel Material : Aluminum
Side Panel : Plain
Body Material : Aluminum
5.25" drive bay (External) : 5
3.5" drive bay (External) : 1 (Using 1 x 5.25")
3.5" drive bay (Internal) : 10 (SATA Raid x 7)
Expansion Slot : 7
Motherboard : EATX, ATX, M-ATX
System Fan (Front) : 4 x 120mm Ball-Bearing Fan (1020 / 1240 / 1500 RPM)
System Fan (Top) : N/a
System Fan (Rear) : 2 x 120mm Ball-Bearing Fan (1020 / 1240 / 1500 RPM)
I/O Ports : USB 2.0 x 4, IEEE1394 x 1, ESATA x 1, HD+AC97 Audio